***OFFICIAL RUTGERS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I am really surprised and impressed that Rutgers has 5 big ten wins. The big ten has some killer teams, Rutgers is out here doing some SERIOUS work to go 5-2 against some of the monsters in this conference.

Attachments

• Boom small.gif
    Boom small.gif
    561 KB · Views: 0

I am really surprised and impressed that Rutgers has 5 big ten wins. The big ten has some killer teams, Rutgers is out here doing some SERIOUS work to go 5-2 against some of the monsters in this conference.
Harper's a great player, but beyond that...

If Curry is able to give them some minutes, I think that changes the equation.

I saw a tweet that the Gophers are actually a 1.5-point favorite in the betting line. So cash in that 401K and put it all down on the Gophers.

Or not.
I hit that Rutgers moneyline pretty hard when it was positive....Don't gamble kids...

Thompson just played 40 great minutes. I think we can put all of the is he ready questions to rest.

I thought someone said bench guys wouldn't be in shape without minutes.🤣

Great game, had to listen to it instead of watching.

Sutherland with some big rebounds down the stretch and drawing that charge. Fun win!
I'm out of BTN territory in the winter so follow the games on CBSSports gametracker.

One line appeared on gametracker saying Parker Fox missed a two point attempt. No other mention of Parker but he's in the box score at 0-1.

Is it true he played a few seconds?

What a way to stop the bleeding! I didn't see the famous 1986 game where suspension laden Minnesota beat Iowa with 6 players (including a football walk-on) so this easily is one of the most inspiring college basketball wins I've seen in my lifetime.

This might seem like a gratuitous cheap shot but I don't believe Pitino ever would have won a game of this stature under these circumstances.

I'm out of BTN territory in the winter so follow the games on CBSSports gametracker.

One line appeared on gametracker saying Parker Fox missed a two point attempt. No other mention of Parker but he's in the box score at 0-1.

Is it true he played a few seconds?
No

Top Bottom