***OFFICIAL RUTGERS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Back at it, we think. Rutgers is ballin’ out this season so this will be a tough game. We don’t know who’s healthy, who’s able to play, who’s able to coach.

But Saturday afternoon Big Ten battles at the Barn are what help us through the harsh winters.

GET ‘ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back at it, we think. Rutgers is ballin’ out this season so this will be a tough game. We don’t know who’s healthy, who’s able to play, who’s able to coach.

But Saturday afternoon Big Ten battles at the Barn are what help us through the harsh winters.

GET ‘ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rutgers and ballin out is a bit generous.

This is one of the more winnable games left.

If Curry is able to give them some minutes, I think that changes the equation.

I saw a tweet that the Gophers are actually a 1.5-point favorite in the betting line. So cash in that 401K and put it all down on the Gophers.

Or not.

If Curry is able to give them some minutes, I think that changes the equation.

I saw a tweet that the Gophers are actually a 1.5-point favorite in the betting line. So cash in that 401K and put it all down on the Gophers.

Or not.
Hate to be pedantic (no I don’t) it’s “401(k)”.

Doogie mentioned one of the recent positive tests is a starter.

Rutgers and ballin out is a bit generous.

I wouldn't say that. They're 5-2 in the Big Ten including 3 of their last 4. They had a surprisingly poor start but they're top 5 so far in conference play.

I wouldn't say that. They're 5-2 in the Big Ten including 3 of their last 4. They had a surprisingly poor start but they're top 5 so far in conference play.

They have 4 wins in the first 2 quadrants and have a NET in the 100s. One of the Q1 wins was Iowa who themselves dont have a Q1 win but have one of those "we blasted all the 300 NET teams to boost our metrics resumes"

I am not saying they are pure trash or anything(any BIG win is good to get) they obviously beat Purdue at home which was an excellent win. But nothing else screams impressive.

We should win this.......assuming proper health.

They have 4 wins in the first 2 quadrants and have a NET in the 100s. One of the Q1 wins was Iowa who themselves dont have a Q1 win but have one of those "we blasted all the 300 NET teams to boost our metrics resumes"

I am not saying they are pure trash or anything(any BIG win is good to get) they obviously beat Purdue at home which was an excellent win. But nothing else screams impressive.

We should win this.......assuming proper health.
Excuses

just win.

Struggling to see Battle. And looks like Curry in a boot.

Could be sub optimal.

I am the one saying Rutgers isnt very good.

God you are a natural moron
Every team has Covid and injury issues. stop making excuses.
Win.

Assuming proper health equals excuse. You’re pretty special.

Battle, Stephens, & Curry out!!!!! I am usually pretty optimistic but I don't feel very positive about this game at all.

"As Ben Johnson’s plucky Gophers try gain today, here’s a note:
This is Year 25 since Clem’s Gophers took later-disputed trip to Final Four. To this point in that quarter-century, our Goofs have two NCAA wins.

P.S.: By my count, Badgers have 34 in same period." Patric Reusse

Every team has Covid and injury issues. stop making excuses.
Win.

Assuming proper health equals excuse. You’re pretty special.

That isnt an excuse haha

Rugers is a team a full strength Gophers should beat. A gopher team down 3 starters? Is not better on paper than Rutgers. That is a fact

How Are you this fu cking dumb?

Top Bottom