***OFFICIAL RUTGERS AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

So frustrating to watch. But I will endure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So many rubes on here that defend Leidner. He is slow as hell. Has he ever thrown a spiral? He's a division 3 quarterback. The quarterback for Rutgers makes mistakes but he has talent. For a ninth year senior Mitch has none. I can't wait till he graduates. Get a dual threat qb in here that can make plays. We keep waiting for Mitch to turn the corner. It's not gonna happen.

THIS!!!!!

Don't disagree with your assessment on Mitch....get pissed at the coaches for not finding a better option. Clearly you are anxious to replace him, have you seen anyone yet on the roster that can do a better job than him? People that defend Leidner defend him because he is the best option this team has right now not because they think he is a great option at the position.

I would love it if somebody would come in an take the job from him but clearly that isn't happening so we role with the best we have which is Mitch.

Logic and reality are lost people that like to bitch.

D is just struggling in general. Rescigno looks like Braxton Miller

Also this is embarrassing.

If Minnesota loses to Rutgers, Claeys should be fired before he gets to the locker room.

31-29 in the 4th against Rutgers at home....WTF

How this next drive is managed and executed will say a lot about the future of this team.

How this next drive is managed and executed will say a lot about the future of this team.

No, it will not. The future is set for this team- we are not very good. Just hope the manage to squeak this one out, and get one more somehow and get bowl eligible. That's the BEST we can hope for with this team.

If Minnesota loses to Rutgers, Claeys should be fired before he gets to the locker room.

Still wouldn't want to see them make a move during the season but a loss today probably seals his fate.

I know what he meant but a 90 play drive would have been awesome.

No, it will not. The future is set for this team- we are not very good. Just hope the manage to squeak this one out, and get one more somehow and get bowl eligible. That's the BEST we can hope for with this team.

If there is no hope, why are you wasting your time?

Fire Claeys after this game just to make a point. He deserves it. Who cares who takes over. This team sucks under his leadership, he's had his chance.

D is really struggling with the counter plays today.

I still think we stunt too much up front, which usually either constitutes a big hit or a big miss.

Can't even get a play off on fourth down. Priceless.

How hard is it to run the same damn play?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So ummmm were we lining up to try and draw them offsides....or were we going to run a play and just went really slow to the line.....wtf were we trying to accomplish there? Anyone have any thoughts?

What a poorly coached team. They do not have the talent to overcome the poor coaching that we are seeing today. Get up 21-3 and put it in cruise control. Now we are just trying to hold on against Rutgers. Rutgers!

They need to remove Claeys. The whole game except for the first quarter has been a goat fu-k.

This offensive line just didn't have the skill to go and out man block ppl, and it's amazing how much crappier this defense is without Hardin and Buford....

So ummmm were we lining up to try and draw them offsides....or were we going to run a play and just went really slow to the line.....wtf were we trying to accomplish there? Anyone have any thoughts?

I think we are poorly coached. We didn't see this many mistakes and miscues with Kill at the helm.

If there is no hope, why are you wasting your time?

I'm a glutton for punishment! I'm a realist- I'm an alum who's been following this team a long time. We are what we are- a mediocre or slightly below team.

That's brain freeze. Analysis paralysis.

Is Lingen playing? We have no short game?

Sometimes you just have to laugh.

Top Bottom