***OFFICIAL RUTGERS AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Good thing we called a timeout so that we could line up and jump early. This is incredible!

What an incredible joke. Such poor discipline

This team always seems flat- no passion or emotion. Jack Lynn getting kicked out was the most emotion I have seen all season. Great- another motion penalty. This team in extremely undisciplined.

Burn a timeout to prepare for illegal procedure, that's how it's done

Santoso having a rough day. Punt from midfield that gets fair caught at the 15 is not good.

Reading between the tea leaves Claeys is very hands off during the week. Probably wouldn't be a loss to replace the leadership. Or, if we pull this out let him try to win 4 of last five or he's gone.

Something is seriously amiss here.

WOW a punt! Credit where credit is due, defense made a play.

Should have started Rhoda.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm a glutton for punishment! I'm a realist- I'm an alum who's been following this team a long time. <b>We are what we are- a mediocre or slightly below team.</b>

Then why act so surprised when we show it each week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a glutton for punishment! I'm a realist- I'm an alum who's been following this team a long time. We are what we are- a mediocre or slightly below team.
I thought that we were going to win the B1G West....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

At this point we just need to get out of this game with a victory....won't be much to feel good about but at the very least we need the W. Can't lose to a team like Rutgers at home as a double digit favorite.

Leidner was never all that good, but he's regressed.

Cause we want to believe that this year will be different somehow.

But you have figured out by now it won't be, right?

Then why act so surprised when we show it each week?

Frustrated to be sure- but not necessarily surprised. Not sure where you get I'm surprised.

Top Bottom