***OFFICIAL RUTGERS AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Give it up dude. Even you can be wrong. The hit was helmet to helmet. End of story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've been brainwashed. Just because there was helmet contact does not automatically mean targeting.

Look at he rule. Leading with the helmet or other body part. Doesn't meet the rule, technically.

He's short. So glad we ran that out of the shotgun jesus

Out of reach? I wouldn't call a 2 TD lead out of reach.

It should be against a team like Rutgers but yeah I guess with the way the D is playing 2 TD's wouldn't be out of reach. Doesn't matter now though....unreal that after the way this game started we are looking at a 1 score lead late in the third and might only be there because of the gift INT on the bad throw going into the half by Rutgers.

RUTM ! We do it 30 times a game but can't when it's actually the best call?

You've been brainwashed. Just because there was helmet contact does not automatically mean targeting.

Write a letter to the refs, announcers, and replay officials because apparently they don't understand what you do either and they may not be monitoring your posts here.

It's amazing how a redshirt senior can make so many poor decisions. Terrible!

Thank goodness Rutgers insists on doing something stupid on pretty much any good play.

Write a letter to the refs, announcers, and replay officials because apparently they don't understand what you do either and they may not be monitoring your posts here.

Seems pretty clear to me.

You're defending the refs. Always right?

The ghost of Vince Lombardi would have attempted the FG.

So many rubes on here that defend Leidner. He is slow as hell. Has he ever thrown a spiral? He's a division 3 quarterback. The quarterback for Rutgers makes mistakes but he has talent. For a ninth year senior Mitch has none. I can't wait till he graduates. Get a dual threat qb in here that can make plays. We keep waiting for Mitch to turn the corner. It's not gonna happen.

This defense, man. I don't know what to think other than that they're really really bad. I mean, the offense isn't anything to write home about but I have no confidence in the defense to force a stop on any drive for the rest of the season. Any punts from here on out are surprises for me.

Seems pretty clear the Claeys era will be ending. I'm obviously very disappointed but the team just isn't performing for him in any phase of the game, or off-field.

So many rubes on here that defend Leidner. He is slow as hell. Has he ever thrown a spiral? He's a division 3 quarterback. The quarterback for Rutgers makes mistakes but he has talent. For a ninth year senior Mitch has none. I can't wait till he graduates. Get a dual threat qb in here that can make plays. We keep waiting for Mitch to turn the corner. It's not gonna happen.

What would you suggest we do? Playing ML7 doesn't mean the coaches think he's great either.

Don't disagree with your assessment on Mitch....get pissed at the coaches for not finding a better option. Clearly you are anxious to replace him, have you seen anyone yet on the roster that can do a better job than him? People that defend Leidner defend him because he is the best option this team has right now not because they think he is a great option at the position.

I would love it if somebody would come in an take the job from him but clearly that isn't happening so we role with the best we have which is Mitch.

D is really struggling with the counter plays today.

Top Bottom