***OFFICIAL RUTGERS AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

The extra point is no good! It's a Minneapolis Miracle!

Why are we forcing passes again? Yes Mitch is bad but Jay Limegrover needs to realize this and feed the beasts!!!
This o-coord its pure crap.

Pick 6 , really bad decision. Wonder if he is really 100 %? RS1 !!!!! Thx for that bomb!

Lead with the shoulder. End of story.

I agreed with you, until I gave up watching and decided to look it up.... Spoofin' is correct.

Helmet to helmet - Not anymore. The alleged "targeter's" helmet has nothing to do with the call.

Targeting needs 2 elements:

1). Defenseless player

2). Contact to head or neck of said Defenseless player: could be a forearm, inadvertent, or just too goddamn tall as it appeared here to me.

Both tests are met.

Well that is one way to answer a pick 6....still can't believe this is a friggin one score game late in the 3rd quarter.....need to put this team away.

Rutgers is clearly playing for the number 1 pick. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think he still could have been flagged for unnecessary roughness because the WR was defenseless and Lynn wasn't in the process of covering him.

The Iowa hit on Mitch was more vicious and preventable than that. Up is down. Left is right.

Side note, NICE RUNBACK.

The Rutgers kicker has to go to PSU's Fatty Smurf kicker coverage camp. When you see the runner taking the lane up to the right, you have to get to the outside of him to force him to cut back.

I agreed with you, until I gave up watching and decided to look it up.... Spoofin' is correct.

Helmet to helmet - Not anymore. The alleged "targeter's" helmet has nothing to do with the call.

Targeting needs 2 elements:

1). Defenseless player

2). Contact to head or neck of said Defenseless player: could be a forearm, inadvertent, or just too goddamn tall as it appeared here to me.

Both tests are met.

Except his shoulder hit first. Similar to how the refs argued ohios state's hit on Leidner was not targeting because he led with his arms.

The Iowa hit on Mitch was more vicious and preventable than that. Up is down. Left is right.

Side note, NICE RUNBACK.

Snyder should have gotten flagged as well. Totally missed call. I'm just talking about this call. And the targeting part is questionable. I just think the hit was totally unnecessary.

Can the defense make a damn play? They have to play better starting 15 minutes ago

I hope Leidners interception doesn't drop him out of the first round of the draft

Did Rutgers really just let Ekpe go untouched to the QB from the DE spot....wow...

even though Leidner isn't very good he throws such a pretty spiral

Oh thank goodness. Turn this into seven and end this charade.

Top Bottom