***OFFICIAL RUTGERS AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Time to shake off that poor 2nd quarter effort and crank it up again in the 2nd half.

Let's try some pin and pull, pitches, options, counters. Have we run a counter this season?

I like the inside zone as much as the next guy, but Rutgers, and everyone else in football, seems to know that.

Claeys better go in and light a fire under their ass to get them playing better in the second half. This should be a blow out at home. Come on guys!

Claeys better go in and light a fire under their ass to get them playing better in the second half. This should be a blow out at home. Come on guys!

+1 Let's have a big second half!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stop doing that. The hit rate on those corner kicks is maybe 50%. Not worth it.

We have to be the most stupid team in the NCAA.

We've got to be the dumbest f*ckin' team in the FBS.

Awful. Do we lead the country in targeting ejections?

Also, looks plausible that we could lose to ****ing RUTGERS

This could get bad. We have no pass rush. We need 7 on this drive.

One of those questionable calls and when in doubt he's out. Not what the intent of the rule was, but is what it is.

Sidenote, Myrick just isn't very good.

Gopher offense too mechanical, lacks spark, though good to see Mitch tossing it around more than usual. Still a lot of between the tackles little-gain, no gain. I wish the Gopher offense came out of the huddle with some snap, some energy. Expect they'll score more points in second half.

Makes you wonder how much of this on the D side is lackadaisical play vs. do the suspended secondary players mean that much to our team.

NO discipline- p!ss poor coaching. Very hard to watch this team most of the time. Why do I keep doing this to myself. You'd think I'd learn in 47 years of futility!

Makes you wonder how much of this on the D side is lackadaisical play vs. do the suspended secondary players mean that much to our team.

Hasn't been a secondary issue so much as poor contain, gap management in the front 7. The safety run responsibilities might be suspect as well but not sure.

They really need to change the targeting ejections rule. Missing your target by a foot at full speed shouldn't cost you two halfs.

Top Bottom