***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Syracuse (GAME THREAD)

BREWSTER, WHAT THE F@$% ELSE DO YOU NEED TO SEE TO PUT IN GRAY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

With the way this line is not blocking we need a qb that is mobile and can run. Weber is not doing that. Put in Gray.

I am a Brewster supporter, but I am really starting to question whether he is the right guy.

That last pass Paulus threw looks like Weber x10 today.

That bad part is Greg Paulus isn't even good, his only TD is on BLOWN COVERAGE and the screens are padding his stats, smh.......

We have no ball control, which is keeping our defense on the field way too long. Our D is going to be exhausted by mid season if we don't starting controlling the clock better.

Wow-Sack given up by a tackle who can't get out of his stance and fumble caused by a guard who's pushed 5 yards into the backfield....

UNI about in the red zone in Iowa City, down by 4, 6 mns left. I've actually switched to that game, pulling for UNI seems a better use of my emotions at this point.

That bad part is Greg Paulus isn't even good, his only TD is on BLOWN COVERAGE and the screens are padding his stats, smh.......

Agree. He is a bubble-screen and short-slant pattern QB at best. At least today. The D seems to be figuring things out a little bit. But the offense is just plain bad. Weber is literally throwing this game away at this point.

Top Bottom