***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Syracuse (GAME THREAD)

thailleagle

Reaction score
I think we'll have a pretty good idea where we stand this season by Halftime. It seemed like last year we had to wait a few games to get a good feel of what our team was going to be, I don't think we'll have to wait nearly that long this year. :clap:

I think Syracuse will come out throwing plenty of screens and if we can't stop it then we're in for a looooooong day. However, if we can pressure Paulus early and kill his confidence and we're able to run the ball effectively we'll walk out of here with a victory and hopefully a dominant one........

Minnesota 37, Syracuse 21 :cool:

Herbstreit just called the upset over an "overrated" Minnesota. I hate that dude.

Kirk Herbstreit is an idiot.......

If we're "Overrated" then what the hell is Syracuse?

Herbstreit just called the upset over an "overrated" Minnesota. I hate that dude.

He called us overrated? Geez, he could at least wait until people actually think we are good (has he seen the preseason big ten picks)?

Corso and Chipper Jones just picked the Gophs.

i just cant belive how much the "eastern sports propaganda network" loves paulus....

i just cant belive how much the "eastern sports propaganda network" loves paulus....

I caught that too right before ESPN Sportscenter ended..."This is the start of the Greg Paulus Era".......

*is disgusted*

Dang...what a way to give them back some momentum.......

I think we might have a field day with Paulus........

is this on the big ten network? anyone know what channel that is on on directv?

ESPN2 or ESPN360 Online

I like how the Defense responded to that kick return, way to hold 'em out of the Endzone.......

Did the Syracuse QB play basketball at Duke? :rolleyes:

Decker is a stud. :)

weber to decker!! defenses better get use to that one!!!

Oh man what a great start to this game, great catch by Decker. That Play Action fooled me, lol, I thought Bennet had the ball.......

I'm not understanding Fisch's logic right now.......

Out on a limb

I know this is a risky statement, but Troy Stoudermire is *$^#*ing awesome.

"The ball might be loose"

And then they go to a cutaway about Paulus? Who is producing this mess?

Top Bottom