***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Syracuse (GAME THREAD)

Considering those other scores and how Indiana looked the other day, the Big Ten isn't exactly setting the world on fire.

Bunders is pathetic...

This whole offensive line is a disgrace!!! I can't even believe it...

By the way, we can OFFICIALLY say goodbye to Seantrel Henderson.

The only time Weber looks good is when Decker pulls off a great catch. Time to play Gray or resign, Brewster.

It seems like we are continuously in 3 and long situations.

ugh...another wasted sat. afternoon. someone was gonna get me to pay top dollar for tix next week but I'm gonna work instead now

Terrible Coaching and LAZY-___ Bubble-Butt #76 cost us 3 huge points!

So sick of losing

Brewster could end up riding Weber out the door. He needs to make a HC decision and change the qb.

This is where that timeout before the punt should have been used.

Weber stares at Decker so much you would think Eric would say "hey, take a picture, it will last longer. There are other receivers out here. Look at them once in a while."

This offense is anemic and the coaching staff did a terrible job of preparing this team. Mistakes, Miscues, and Penalties in abundance.

It's official, Mason is a better coach.......

Pretty much. Take a damn timeout. Its kind of important, more so than a freaking PUNTING situation like earlier.

This fumble is coming back.

Weber is just locking onto Decker now. Not even looking at Tow-Arnett who was open twice on the last drive.

Okay - if they rule this was not a fumble, they better remember that a flag was thrown (I'm assuming for holding).

Top Bottom