***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Syracuse (GAME THREAD)

We are playing like crap. But Syracuse is clearly better then the past few years. we're playing in thier stadium, in the 1st game with a new coach and famous QB. It's not smooth sailing. As long as we can scratch out the win, that's all that matters. Those of you calling for firings/benchings based on one half look like morons. Are you going to go through 5 coaches and 5 QB's every year?

Lets be honest guys, th boys just aren't making plays....

The secondary has had 2-3 clear easy chances at INT's and flat dropped it
The O-line is getting dominated
The D-line is getting ZERO push
WR's are dropping balls
Most importantly WEBER cannot lead a receiver or for that matter be a little accurate

Coaches can't make the plays, platers have to

Lets be honest guys, th boys just aren't making plays....

The secondary has had 2-3 clear easy chances at INT's and flat dropped it
The O-line is getting dominated
The D-line is getting ZERO push
WR's are dropping balls
Most importantly WEBER cannot lead a receiver or for that matter be a little accurate

Coaches can't make the plays, platers have to

Players can't make adjustments, coaches have to.......

We are playing like crap. But Syracuse is clearly better then the past few years. we're playing in thier stadium, in the 1st game with a new coach and famous QB. It's not smooth sailing. As long as we can scratch out the win, that's all that matters. Those of you calling for firings/benchings based on one half look like morons. Are you going to go through 5 coaches and 5 QB's every year?

Seriously, if the Gophs lose this game, it could very well be the beginning of the end for the Brew. But Gopher fans every every reason to expect more out of Weber - he's played every game for the last two years!

The game's not over, but they need to get it together quick (this drive!)

Even with that 1st Down is it just me or is Eskridge still slow?

horrible throw again by Weber, doesn't seem like he has progressed at all

***PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PUT GREY IN!!!!!!!*******

Could we threw it to the TE just once?

Has Hageman been playing? If not, he needs to get in there at TE. I believe there have been zero passes to the TE today.

I think we all can agree that our O-Line is still garbage?

Haven't been on the Hole much recently, but have you guys been discussing Fisch & co. completely changing Weber's throwing motion from over the top to 3/4? Weber looked bad at the scrimmage and now terrible today. Fire Fisch! Just kidding, but jeez, this does not look good.

Are we seeing the effects of Fisch changing Weber's throwing motion in the off season? His passes are way, way off.

Blitz...Screen...Blitz...Screen.......

I see the pattern so why doesn't Cosgrove?

IF it makes anyone feel a bit better Iowa is still losing to Northern Iowa

If that doesn't typify Brewster I don't know what does....Timeout when the other team is punting to us.

Top Bottom