***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Syracuse (GAME THREAD)

Where is our "4 star" JuCo Carpenter at? Decker and Stoudemire can't be the entire offense.

this is where you need to be thinking ahead. On 3rd an 9 from the 30, you gotta know you can't attempt a FG from there with a so-so K at best. You either need 5 yards or you gotta make it 4 down territory. I've had enough 45+ yd FG attempts in college - going back to the Mason years. Coaches need to learn their kids limitations.

BTW, the fumble will be overturned on review. Can we accept the penalty after the fumble is overturned? That would suck if it gets overturned and we can't accept the penalty then.

I think that the losing streak starting at the second half of the season may have affected Weber's confidence. That and the new throwing motion.

Paulus throws some of the wobbliest passes I have ever seen and we're just letting them connect.......

No Play Traye Simmons a first round draft pick? Will he be starting by the end of the year?

It is pretty pathetic how the espn game announcers just fawn over Paulus.

if you're not watching the iowa game i suggest to switch over, about to be a great ending

Wow, it's hard to get a holding penalty on a dive up the middle. That Syracuse guy must have one heck of a grip.

It really took 2 people to put together this horrible Defensive Gameplan?

"Weber completes it to somebody other then Decker..."

smh...even the announcers know.......

I think we can do it if Weber actually looks away from Decker. I mean Syracuse has probably stopped covering everyone else by now, right?

Top Bottom