***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Syracuse (GAME THREAD)

Running twice into an aroused defense with all the offensive weapons we have? Good opportunity there for Gray, but someone called two dumb plays in a row. Momentum buster.

Webber looks like absolute crap. Pretty disappointing so far.

Weber needs to sit. Now. He's killing us.... and going to get some of the WR's killed.

Are Fisch and Brew going to make adjustments anytime soon? Are they that stupid that they don't realize what they're doing isn't working anymore.

Agreed. Every time Gray is put in, we hike to Stoudemire. Let's see what he can do already -- can't be worse than Weber -- and Gray can run.

This could be a very loooooooong season. Syracuse D is not that good. N

Brew is taking Masonlike time making some adjustments.......

Of course, our defense is playing about as bad as I can imagine..... Wildcat....no recognition or adjustments whatsoever. Ugh.

Recruiting is useless if you can't coach/playcall.

It's not going well, but it's the 1st half of the first game and we're winning. Let's all calm down and stop calling for QB benching's etc.

1st & 20, they get 17.......

Only against Minnesota.......

I want to see helmets on fire coming out of the locker room into the second half, literally burning.

If the Gophers can't get it together against floor slapping Greg Paulus, this is gonna be a long season.

Terrible

OL and LB's are as bad or worse than last year. Get Triplett OFF THE FIELD!!!

And just like that.......

Why do we always come out quick and go flat the rest of the game?

0-3 is starting to become realistic.......

I don't think I have EVER heard such biased game calling by ESPN announcers in my life. Ever. This chick is absolutely in love with Paulus and the guy's no better. If things don't change quick, ESPN is going the get the win they want so bad.

Bad occasion for a first post but DAMN! This is ugly. Paulus looks like Joe Montana against our D. At least Iowa is losing to UNI...

this is unacceptable. I'm done with Brewster. This team looks just like they did against Iowa last year.

FIRE BREWSTER!

i have always been a brewster guy, but syracuse is not good...we have yet to make any adjustments....our o-line looks like shit...d-line doesnt look competitive...im disgusted as a whole...offense has yet to do anything...really really annoyed!

Top Bottom