***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Syracuse (GAME THREAD)

Adam Weber just threw them a little more momentum.......

Just as an fyi, Iowa is losing to Northern Iowa of the Missouri Valley Conf (FCS) 10-3 late in the 2nd qtr

Not trying to be overly negative here, but why does Weber get so many props? He's looked pretty bad, short of the one pass to Decker?

Weber is awful

He is very inaccurate today...wish they would play Gray some and settle him down.

is this the cosgrove defense from NE???? Where the hell is this whole getting after the QB stuff?? they are doing a bunch of cute fakes in the back field, lets get guys in there to make them nervous at least

This is starting to give me that unsettling stomach feeling.......

sonnygarcia -- It worked on the Triplett play...but odd, thought we would see more of it...still trust the individual who gave me that nugget at the Metrodome last night...he knows Cosgrove and Brewster well.
Stommes still out...ouch!!!!

This doesn't look like an improved squad. The defense is really looking bad, and Weber is looking pretty mediocre.

I get the feeling this is gonna be a REALLY long year. Tackling....horrible. Webber...horrible. Running game...horrible.

When did Theret switch to No. 14?

"Just a quick note to let you know that safety Kyle Theret will be wearing No. 14 today in tribute to Damien White.

White was the wide receiver out of California who signed with the Gophers in February of 2007 but left the program last year. White was shot and killed in Los Angeles this spring."

PER TRIB

Someone send Air Force the W already so we don't have to get embarrassed in TCF's opening.......

I know it's the first game of the year, but we look terrible.

the d has to make adjustments to the short passes and the wildcat.

Thanks...did not see that Youngblood note.

I'm already disgusted with Cosgrove's "Gameplan".......

If Weber stinks up this drive, Grey needs to see the field and Weber needs to sit.

Where in the world is the speed that is supposed to be on this Defense??

Slow, slower and slowest.

Very disappointing showing so far.

Top Bottom