***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Syracuse (GAME THREAD)

Sweet, now we kick the FG because of 2 terrible calls and a stupid TO. Then then go win the game with a FG. Moron.

Brewster has no business being a coach. What a dolt. And then he hires his lackeys to run this silly offense.

Other team has the ball with less then a minute left...anyone wanna take a guess as to what the scenario will be? smh........

ESPN could not have asked for a better scenario...

Now all Paulus has to do is throw a pick/fumble and we can return for six and poop on their parade.

good kick coverage - that's huge, assuming it will matter, that is.

yeah, you guys gotta watch espn for the iowa hilites...iowa blocks 2 FG in the last 5 seconds of the game to hold on and win by 1...i can safely say i've never seen an ending to a game like that!

We have dominated the 2nd Half statistically.......

We had the ball in scoring position several times and blew it.......

Next time make your adjustments in the 2nd Quarter Brew, smh........

What's the scenario? I haven't been able to watch. Too painful.

Game should never have gotten to this point. But hey, this is Minnesota football, nothing easy. I was glad to see Paulus bumble around on that last possession after ESPN told his life story for the 25th time during the broadcast.

Just going to point out that going 2nd with the ball is a HUGE advantage here. I don't know any way to get around it, but it's still a big factor. We win the toss!!!!

horrible tackling just cost us a chance at having them go 3 and out

Wow, nice job of tackling guys. That was awful, just like the majority of the game.

Top Bottom