***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Some Stupid Team (GAME THREAD)

That 3rd and 4th down sequence pretty much sums up the stupidity and failure of the Brewster era.

What do you want the coaches to do? We can't pass protect or run block... two shots at 1 yard and the offensive line can't do anything.

That fourth down and 1 call was very childress like... up the middle to the strength of the defense?? What the hell?

Does anybody else wish they were born in the 19 twenty's. It would have been great to watch dominate Gopher Football. Our Defense has a lot of heart today.

What do you want the coaches to do? We can't pass protect or run block... two shots at 1 yard and the offensive line can't do anything.

I want the coaches to recruit better players and then improve those players through good coaching. That's what I want. That's all I want.

Does anybody else wish they were born in the 19 twenty's. It would have been great to watch dominate Gopher Football. Our Defense has a lot of heart today.

Well, as much as I would love to have a good Gopher squad to watch, having to live through the Depression and then spend a few years fighting Nazi's isn't exactly ideal.

After 3 years? I want them to have coached the offensive line to be successful. We don't suffer from a lack of talent, a lack of coaching on the line.

Good luck everyone... time to put-on the straightjacket for the rest of the game.

Well, as much as I would love to have a good Gopher squad to watch, having to live through the Depression and then spend a few years fighting Nazi's isn't exactly ideal.

Good point! I forget to look at the whole picture sometimes!

We need 13 points. 2 TD's or 3 scores. We haven't scored against Iowa since 2007. We haven't scored an offensive TD in two weeks.

We have 15 minutes.

Didn't is used to be, that if you beat a FCS school, it DIDN'T count towards whether you go to a bowl or not???

I like how the announcers are so bored, they are talking about Kansas.

We need 13 points. 2 TD's or 3 scores. We haven't scored against Iowa since 2007. We haven't scored an offensive TD in two weeks.

We have 15 minutes.

I just lost my appetite.......

Thats it, I am done with this team...get a real coach in here instead of hiring one on the cheap. Maturi this is your damn fault, you should have never signed Mason to that big extension and then firing him the next year. Brewester is the result of having to eat Mason's contract. How this team is bowl eligible is beyond me

Didn't is used to be, that if you beat a FCS school, it DIDN'T count towards whether you go to a bowl or not???

I like how the announcers are so bored, they are talking about Kansas.

it used to be you could only use one D1-AA win every three years to count, now there is no limit. We need the practice so I'm glad we're going bowling, no matter how badly we backed into it. It's too bad nothing will come of the extra practice time. It will only make the timeouts because Fisch can't get the play to Weber in time all the more painful when we burn timeouts for no reason.

Thats it, I am done with this team...get a real coach in here instead of hiring one on the cheap. Maturi this is your damn fault, you should have never signed Mason to that big extension and then firing him the next year. Brewester is the result of having to eat Mason's contract. How this team is bowl eligible is beyond me

Thankfully, they'll be done after today as well. That is, until whatever crappy bowl game we get stuck playing in.

At least your in Dallas! Great strip clubs and beautiful winters!

turnover! For the love of God, get some points off this break! Thank God for the defense.

Top Bottom