***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Some Stupid Team (GAME THREAD)

That "drive" was worse than the drive last week that Souhan wrote about

It is almost comical

Let's face it. Fisch needs to go. However, there's no way a new OC will turn things around fast enough for Brewster to keep his job, so let's just fire them both.

I'm actually satisfied with the defense this year, but the secondary needs better recruits.

All aboard the Tony Dungy bandwagon...I am willing to chip in a donation to make it happen

Damn Griese just said Allen needs to run 2 PR back for us to win and Im thinking he's right

I actually laughed at the goal line series. Not angry anymore because it's gotten to the point of pure comedy.

For utilizing his common sense? *pats him on the back* -- now teach Fisch that.

The Weber play on 4th down was actually brilliant. Instead of carelessly throwing the ball into the endzone on 4th down and risking a touchdown, he smartly took care of the ball and gave Iowa a 95 yard field. It's all about field position, right?

Okay . . . this will be the drive where the Gophers finally score

The Gophers are not good but Iowa sucks. There is no way they are a BCS team.

Right here. Score

Give this man a prize!

Thank-you, Thank you. I'll tell you my secret, it's a complicated formula so try and keep up. I looked at the last 80 drives for Weber and the Gophs and found a trend of not doing jacksh*t. So i used that history to predict the future! I am Brilliant and Fisch is not!

Weber looks down field, the receiver is covered. Checks down to the flat and throws the ball into the ground.

3rd & long... lets throw to KUZNIA in the middle of FOUR hogs down field...

sigh...

Thank-you, Thank you. I'll tell you my secret, it's a complicated formula so try and keep up. I looked at the last 80 drives for Weber and the Gophs and found a trend of not doing jacksh*t. So i used that history to predict the future! I am Brilliant and Fisch is not!

This is actually pretty accurate.......

Little Caesars Bowl in Detroit here we come...screw you hawks we don't need the Sun and a game on New Years Day! Can't think of any place else I would rather go to a bowl game than Detroit, Michigan

What positive spin is Sid Hartman going to put on this? The defense were able to go from 55 points to only 12 points scored on them? Fire Hartman!!!!!

Haha nice take a shot at me...I say it is time to blow this program up and start from scratch with a real coach. Look what a good coach can do for you (Tubby)...takes a 9 win team to 20 in first season

Top Bottom