***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Some Stupid Team (GAME THREAD)

MATURI'S HEAD SHOULD ROLL!!!

"Sid Hartman" is right. Maturi started this crap by signing Mason with minutes left on his contract, then firing him. FIRE HIM TODAY!!!! WORST AD IN HISTORY!!!

Great!!! Fumble recovery, three plays, and then we can coffin corner the punt! We are starting to win the field position game!

I haven't been a proponent of firing Brewster up to this point but my God...the lack of coaching, productive play-calling and discipline leads me to think change is needed. His loyalty to Weber is sacrificing the ENTIRE team's chances at success and that is simply unacceptable at any level of coaching. :(

1st & Goal from the 2, 4 down territory. Who wants to call it??

Fisch brings in Gray to (get this) run!!

2nd down. Score or fire Brewster.

LITERALLY, Cretin, Mounds View, Eden Prarie, Brainerd, Totino, etc. are better coached!

Here's a thought... when you bring in Gray, try passing the ball. He runs 95% of the time they bring him in.

I haven't been a proponent of firing Brewster up to this point but my God...the lack of coaching, productive play-calling and discipline leads me to think change is needed. His loyalty to Weber is sacrificing the ENTIRE team's chances at success and that is simply unacceptable at any level of coaching. :(

It isn't all Weber...it's the scheme and the system. Can't blame the QB when the offensive coordinator has a system that fails miserably and the OC can't/won't/isn't willing to adjust players and formations to improve the offense.

4th down...................... i predict no TD!

Now that is just pitiful.

We dont deserve to win and Brewster doesnt deserve to be a coach in division 1 football

Just too much, too soon for Brewster...and Iowa is playing like *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#, too. BCS Bowl team my a$$.

Brew, Fisch, Weber = idiots! Did Web think he was going to run through 7 hawkeyes on 4th down?

Why not Gray down there, let him roll out and throw a pass or run it in. Let's see some creativity. We've seen enough of Weber dropping straight back and getting sacked!!

I'm really starting to lose faith in coaching...it's on them.

I am so sick of watching Gray hesitate, then run into an O-lineman's butt and fall down. He looks terrified out there.

Let's face it. Fisch needs to go. However, there's no way a new OC will turn things around fast enough for Brewster to keep his job, so let's just fire them both.

I'm actually satisfied with the defense this year, but the secondary needs better recruits.

Top Bottom