***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Some Stupid Team (GAME THREAD)

Whats with the sticker on the side of the Iowa helmet above their logo? It looks like a lightning bolt

That throw wasn't even close. So frustrating.

I just can't continue to watch this team with Weber in at QB. It ABSOLUTELY drains all of my enthusiasm for this program... :(

Same old...

Defense okay; Weber throwing badly; running between the tackles at a stone wall...nothing new. No Gray.

Great stop on 3rd down. Also, good job holding Iowa to 3 earlier. Now, the O just needs to get going.

GOT to get rid of that ball faster.

Wow...going for it here? Disagree big time. Play field position against IOwa. You're playing a team whose offense is just as bad as yours.

I seriously can't believe how much hate I have for Weber....

Put Gray in and have him throw a quick slant to Green. The hogs will be thinking run.

I don't disagree with the call but way to have a play ready for 4th and short. ugh

So far the OL seems to be giving Weber some time at least. Keep it up!

That a boy MarQueis.

So far the OL seems to be giving Weber some time at least. Keep it up!

Agreed. Solid pass-pro for the most part so far. Weber not finding anyone open. Always wonder if it's just that he can't find them or if our receivers are just so bad that they can't get open.

BTW. WOW MCKNIGHT! CATCH THAT!!!

McKnight should've had that. Weber only throws 3 good passes per game...

Now they're going to bench Gray rest of the game for the one crappy throw.

Great call going for it with Gray. Bad job by Mcknight. He drops way too many balls. We need all the points we can get.

Man, Gray is such an athlete. That's the second great play he's made at WR in the last two weeks.

Nice stop Ryan Collado.

Defense making some great plays on 3rd down--just awesome run support from the DB's. Gotta see Iowa going play action on the next short yardage situation...

Top Bottom