***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Northwestern (GAME THREAD)

why are we wasting kirksey's energy on offense. we need him to rested for d

Eskridge is better then Bennet at this point IMO...

Nice effort by Bennett -- keep those feet moving!!

Eskridge is better then Bennet at this point IMO...

Whoever gets the opening is going to look better. I would rather see the ball in Bennets hands though. He has big play ability. Eskridge hasn't shown it.

I am glad we held them to 2 td. we still have a chance

Smart of him to cover up the ball & keep his feet moving...

Kirkwood is better than Eskridge, though it's close. Bennett, agreed, has the biggest explosive potential.

Who are the idiots on the Gopher sideline in white shirts jumping up and down after a 7 yard gain? Please tell me those aren't coaches. That's embarrassing....

Anyone have a live stream of the game? Linkysys pleasey?

What a stupid pass. Why would Weber throw for 4-5 yards when we needed 8-9.

And good lord. Orseske, wtf?

20 yard punt? How hard is it to recruit a decent punter? Seriously?

20 yard punt? How hard is it to recruit a decent punter? Seriously?

For real. It looks like the coaching staff has completely ignored our kicker/punter situation. It turns out that every high school in MN has one of each, at least. We seriously couldn't find anyone better than these two?

Orseske is not good. Not too happy with the receivers either. Have they even attempted to throw to Gray yet? He needs to be a big part of this offense. We need some imagination in this offense.

Has Bryant Allen ever returned a punt?

I am going to keep an eye out for that this game. Although, to his credit, he has not had a lot of opportunities to return punts because of the all the td's scored our d

For real. It looks like the coaching staff has completely ignored our kicker/punter situation. It turns out that every high school in MN has one of each, at least. We seriously couldn't find anyone better than these two?

It's friggin' mind boggling...

Orseske is not good. Not too happy with the receivers either. Have they even attempted to throw to Gray yet? He needs to be a big part of this offense. We need some imagination in this offense.

I've always thought the halfback dive was a pretty creative play.

Top Bottom