***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Northwestern (GAME THREAD)

This team looks more incompetent than the Wacker teams, IMO. At least with Wacker they got some big wins and looked organized. Looking at this team, they look disheartened, disorganized and their body language, to me, indicates that they think they are bad.

I really do not see how Brewster makes through the year if we are blown out of every game.

As sad as it sounds (and feels) I actually find myself hoping for a NW blowout. I'm grasping for anyting that may help end my Weber-Brewster nightmare sooner. I hate feeling this way

The COACH has lost his team. As much as I hate to see a firing in the middle of the season, its doing no good having someone out there that has no control of the team. I have trouble believing these kids are uncoachable. I just think they have lost complete faith in the head coach.

Good run. Nothing up the middle (again) so bust it outside.

Another poor pass, but who cares? TOUCHDOWN!!!

It does amaze me how Weber has regressed as a qb. To me, there is no question that Weber is worse now than he was his sophomore year.

How did nobody cut that receiver off? Should have been down in the backfield.

NW is going to have over 500 total yards at the end of this game

Ouch. That was a two minute, five/six play, 75 yard touchdown drive.

I'm glad to see people are seeing things the same way so far: blown play on TD, bad pass by Weber but still TD, another quick score = 500yd day for NW.

I think I originally said 41-24 or so. I may have to up NW's a bit... :(

This will be a shootout if our offense can keep up. Otherwise it could get really ugly.

Another reason Brewster will be fired is that the excitement for this program is gone. Looking at the stadium it is clear that the gophers again are the red-headed step child of sports in Mpls. By the time we play our last game the stadium is going to be 75% Iowa fans.

Brewster needs to go!

I think the only way they have a chance to win is to score EVERY time they have the ball considering how terrible the defense is.

Not exactally how to defend the option pick the ball or the back don't play them both.

It seems like we are always in 3rd and long positions.

Eskridge has better vision, Bennet has more speed...

That was a good throw, Lair has to haul that one in...

that is how you play defense on a receiver. I hope MN is paying attention

Top Bottom