***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. NIU - {NOW OR NEVER} - (GAME THREAD)

I was a supporter of brewster before this game, but I have to agree with the majority, time to cut him loose. pick a interim head coach from what is left and lets start looking for a proven head coach. this is getting old

Well, when the game is out of reach we know we can put Weber in to keep it that way.

Are there any alumni out there looking to turn over their estate to the U? Please don't let this game be an indication of the U. Let the last 43 years guide you.

Too bad Mason won't be on TV after this game it would be great to see his reaction to this

We have one player - Gray. O-Line sucks, whole defense can't tackle, can't kick, Bennett trips over a blade of fake grass. It's everything and everybody. Coaches and players. Who should the interim coach be?

We have one player - Gray. O-Line sucks, whole defense can't tackle, can't kick, Bennett trips over a blade of fake grass. It's everything and everybody. Coaches and players. Who should the interim coach be?

I'll do it.
I got conscripted to coach my daughter's soccer team this AM.
I'll stay at a Holiday Inn while I'm coach.

Just pick any fan still in the stadium couldn't be worse

can't see them filling the stadium the rest of the year if the product doesn't get better. this will be a tough year to be a gopher fan

Tick
Tick
Tick
Tick
Tick
Tick
Tick
Tick
Tick

Too bad Mason won't be on TV after this game it would be great to see his reaction to this

Mason is the reason Brewster is HC. If Mason truly cared about his job in MN, he would probably have done better and not been fired. All sorts of HC jobs looking for him.

Even MAC teams don't celebrate a big hit on a punt return even when they're winning......

I want to be wrong, but Maturi won't fire Brewster in mid-season. This will be a long season. Suck it up, hopefully better days will be ahead. A win against Wisconsin is all I have to look forward to now.

LMAO - throwing a 0 yard pass. Nice job pushing it downfield Weber. You need to make a play at some point. LOL!!!!!!

NIU is clothesline tackling our guys tonight. I don't like it.

Edit: ANOTHER facemask. *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# NIU, they're a dirty bunch of MF'ers.

This is all Barrerio's fault!
No, Pat Reusse's fault!
No, Doogie's fault!
No, Sid Hartman's fault!

Just Fire Brewster NOW and get it over with.

They just talked about how tough the non conference schedule is.....I know its the big ten network but come on. USC and who else was tough???

Top Bottom