***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. NIU - {NOW OR NEVER} - (GAME THREAD)

thailleagle

Reaction score
Welp...it's come to this...

This is gonna go one of 2 ways...either we play them close & pull out a small victory like against MTSU or they shock Gopher Nation & this game is USD all over again...(yeah I know NIU isn't USD but u get the idea)...

I think we run the clock & pull out a very uncomfortable victory...

Minnesota 27, NIU 24

:clap:

"Shock" is unfair. I think we all know we can lose this game. They have an adept passing game and a QB who likes to run. Two things that always burn us.

Jesus Christ, how hard is it to kick the ball in bounds. Ellestad may be the only starter worse than Weber.

I hope we come out and blow them out like a lot of the other BigTen teams. I hope it is 52-13

after that kickoff i was nervous about letting ellstad go for the FG..

Our D sucks. There is no doubt about it. It is going to be a very long season once we start B10 play

The only good out of that last defensive drive was Vereen's speed in getting over to the RB on the big play.

Wow, Gray makes people miss so easily. As much as I want him in at QB, he's going to be an NFL WR.

Gray is so much better than anybody else on our team it's not even funny.

Nice to see Gray get a snap, but let it be in Wildcat form or for a pass.

Ellestad is the worst FG kicker I can recall.

I don't think field goals all night will cut it!

It's like the Ghost Of Glen Mason is out there haunting the Defense...

Our offense looks dysfunctional and our special teams are worthless. On top of that, our D can not stop NIU's running game. It is time for Brewster to exit stage left.

These morons just don't get it. When you run the ball 20 million times per game you put yourself into more 3rd down situations, which forces you into more punts or FG attempts with a terrible FG kicker.

How many times does it need to be proven that points come out of the passing game? It isn't common to have a 18 play drive for a TD. These morons so way too simple.

Despite Schnoodler's statements, I think that Brewster could be fired mid season if we go on a six game losing streak.

I don't understand how a FG kicker can be this bad. When ALL YOU DO is kick field goals, surely you must practice 40+ YD FGs in practice and surely you must hit SOME of them. If only by accident.

These morons just don't get it. When you run the ball 20 million times per game you put yourself into more 3rd down situations, which forces you into more punts or FG attempts with a terrible FG kicker.

How many times does it need to be proven that points come out of the passing game? It isn't common to have a 18 play drive for a TD. These morons so way too simple.

Brewster really has no clue as to what offense we should be running. I have thrown in the towel on Brewster and I will not defend him. All that said, I still hope the Gophers win.

This team is an embarrasment to the entire Big 10 conference. I'm absolutely sick of being the joke of this conference. And we fired Mason (who I didn't care for) for this?

Is it too late to relegate Gopher Football to the MAC and get a team worthy of being in Big Ten in?

Oh Gophers how you make me wanna cry! Why cant we blow this chump team out of the water....WHY?!?!?!?!?!

We may take the place of Indiana as the most irrelevant team in the B10, if we don't get a coach here that can win.

Top Bottom