***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. NIU - {NOW OR NEVER} - (GAME THREAD)

At least Brewster broke a 112 year old record: Last time the Gophers lost 3 straight non-conf. home games? 1898. Fail

Weber SUCKS!!! Time to bench him for good. Who can defend this piece of TRASH QB!

I think Brewster was just telling Weber I don't want to be here either, not sure how we are going to leave this stadium but don't follow me.

After the INT, Brewster must've been saying to Weber "Don't worry, you'll never throw another pick again... cause I'm out of a job and the new coach will be investing in Gray.... let's go get drunk."

time to fire brewster. no need to wait. it won't get any better with him that is obvious.

Are those guys REALLY our BEST O-Linemen? Ed was doing OK but they are all slooooowwwwwww. I've never seen so many guys whiff totally on their blocks. Slow and fat are not a good combo.

After the INT, Brewster must've been saying to Weber "Don't worry, you'll never throw another pick again... cause I'm out of a job and the new coach will be investing in Gray.... let's go get drunk."

:D

INT is better than a punt! *facepalm*

Is There Anything More Pathetic Than Watching The Brew Crew Desparately Try To Score

a garbage TD vs. Northern Il Community College? Well, maybe losing 3 straight non-conference games at home for the first time since 1898.....

Can you hear the post game online anywhere please let me know would love to listen to it.

Brewster was telling Weber - at least there is no one left in the stadium to boo us.

no, he should be fired by what's his nuts who runs the athletic dept.....what you are going to do eventually (fire brew), you should do immediately (fire brew). It's the best thing for all involved. We can actually get a coach who can coach, and brew can take some classes at a local community college in the community of his choice. Win win.

Anybody who supports this system or this program and what it has done in the last 1 to 2 years a parent (I don't blame you...you SHOULD be supportive of your sons and I wouldn't expect anything else)...but even alums and everybody else should call into question the system as a whole and the direction it is going. There seems to be little that is positive.

At the end of the game Weber says to Brewster "Do you still have the number to that truck driving school" While Brewsters reply was I already booked a class for us.

Look if we hurry, we can still hire Denver's current TE coach, Bob Ligashesky, to replace Brewster before the season is up. After all, what more respected coaching position is there out there than to be the TE coach for Denver? It's just like being the head coach of USC, Notre Dame or Oklahoma. Also, I hear that Mr. Ligashesky is in high demand for his services, not unlike Brewster four years ago.

Top Bottom