***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. NIU - {NOW OR NEVER} - (GAME THREAD)

I actually heard Brewster say on the pre game show, "USC is who we thought they were." The moron is quoting Denny Green!!!!!! NIU missed a punt block, they dropped an INT and they fumbled a kick return at the 20. Plus they had a horrible pass defense. And they still throttled old Brew. Yeah, I can hear what Brew said to Weber, "You played a really, really, really good game tonight. And I know that old fart tomorrow morning is going to praise me to the hilt for having the guts to get a free steak by going on his stupid radio show. He will not criticize me or you. He thinks we're great. Oh, there are 10 people left in the stands. If you see Maturi, tell him I went out the back door. Oh, and it's been nice knowing you."

I actually heard Brewster say on the pre game show, "USC is who we thought they were." The moron is quoting Denny Green!!!!!! NIU missed a punt block, they dropped an INT and they fumbled a kick return at the 20. Plus they had a horrible pass defense. And they still throttled old Brew. Yeah, I can hear what Brew said to Weber, "You played a really, really, really good game tonight. And I know that old fart tomorrow morning is going to praise me to the hilt for having the guts to get a free steak by going on his stupid radio show. He will not criticize me or you. He thinks we're great. Oh, there are 10 people left in the stands. If you see Maturi, tell him I went out the back door. Oh, and it's been nice knowing you."

In his "autobiography" is he going to actually threaten to sue the Regents of the University for ownership of the school? :rolleyes:

Top Bottom