***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. NIU - {NOW OR NEVER} - (GAME THREAD)

2 plays. 61 yards. I love the excellence with which our team commits itself... NOT!!

gotta feeling it is gonna be tough to live up to those expectations of winning two games this year

Cooper & Hill are the best we can throw out there? You want to see horrible LB play? Check out Keanon Cooper.

This is painful to watch. It doesn't matter what the final score of this game is. My prediction for the remainder of the season: Pain.

Cooper & Hill are the best we can throw out there? You want to see horrible LB play? Check out Keanon Cooper.

This is painful to watch. It doesn't matter what the final score of this game is. My prediction for the remainder of the season: Pain.

I've said for years that Cooper should be a safety. He gets run over consistently by the OL/TE that is trying to block him. He cannot be a point of attack guy.

Remember when we used to beat all of our nonconference opponents.

I had hoped no other class of students would experience A "Smokey Joe" season, but we're off and running (up the middle for no gain.)

Suit yourself... my prediction is "alcohol"

Hey Maturi, How is that FB program enthusiasm working out for you.

We just let a guy who looks to be about 40% body fat score a TD.

ddd-300x236.jpg

Guys and Gals-want a real laugh? Go to AJC.COM and read the Bulldog message boards about their 0-3 start in the SEC. They just lost to MSU for the first time in 36 years. Mark Richt is officially on the hot seat and he's WON 2 SEC titles in the last 10 seasons. Those people have no clue how GOOD they actually have it overall.

Weber needs to be benched. It is time to insert Gray or Moses and let them get their reps. Weber's career is done, lets build for next year.

It's a good thing Weber says he's in the best shape hes been in cause he will be chasing Big Ten cornerbacks all season

Top Bottom