***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. NIU - {NOW OR NEVER} - (GAME THREAD)

Nice Return, but this is Gopher football...we will find a way to screw this up

Shocking, points came from PASSING THE FOOTBALL. Not that difficult.

BTW, only Brewster's moronic offense has two WRs in the same area like that.

Brew gets fired after this game. No doubt about it.

That 2nd down run is why I don't like Bennett. He had a huge hole and ran into the back of his OL. Very poor vision. I've seen him do that many times this year.

I laugh at the stupidity of the idiot coaches. How many times do you need to run a screen? Its all or nothing with these idiots. Here is a crazy thought............there are many plays in the playbook.

Wow, Ellestad (and the rest of the Gophers) really needed that.

Ellestad + Weber = Unemployment Line for Brewster

Tired of the stupid Adam bashing. Adam Weber's not the reason for the team's underperformance. Weber's arguably the best player on the team. If Brewster fails its his own fault. He chose Weber to start over his own recruits, Gray, Alipate etc. Brewster has ownership over the playcalling too.

Don't worry Adam will lead us back.

Tired of the stupid Adam bashing. Adam Weber's not the reason for the team's underperformance. Weber's arguably the best player on the team. If Brewster fails its his own fault. He chose Weber to start over his own recruits, Gray, Alipate etc. Brewster has ownership over the playcalling too.

Don't worry Adam will lead us back.

Are you one crack? Weber sucks and he has proven it over and over it through stupid decisions. He constantly gets outplayed by the opposite teams QB. He only is starting because he is a senior and Gray is way better then him. I agree with you that if the team fails it's Brewsters fault because he didnt play Gray over Weber.

Cosgrove is a genius. When he blitzes, every player is up on the line 5-10 seconds before the snap. I also love his 'play 15 yards off the WR' defense.

Special DC.

I don't think this team could beat some high school teams down here in Texas that I have seen play this year. Seriously this is terrible how can an athletic department let this happen to a program with a new stadium. It is like they just don't care:mad:

I don't think this team could beat some high school teams down here in Texas that I have seen play this year. Seriously this is terrible how can an athletic department let this happen to a program with a new stadium. It is like they just don't care:mad:

I agree...Trinity (Arlington, TX) would beat us by 3 TD's

Well...at least we're not down like in the USD Game around the same time...

Not a fair comparison since Weber faces the opposing team's defense and opposing team's QBs face the Gophers' defense. I'll bet Weber looks great in practice. Sad truth is Weber probably is one of the better players on the team, but that doesn't say much for the rest of the team.

If weber is so bad then why is he the leading gopher QB in almost every statistic? I'd like to know who's better in Gopher history?

Are you one crack? Weber sucks and he has proven it over and over it through stupid decisions. He constantly gets outplayed by the opposite teams QB. He only is starting because he is a senior and Gray is way better then him. I agree with you that if the team fails it's Brewsters fault because he didnt play Gray over Weber.

As I've said before Weber is a decent QB but has no supporting cast. Adam Weber, at least early in his career was considered an NFL prospect. He was projected as a mid to late round pick. If you don't believe me, look it up. If the coaches can't surround him with talent or give him a good game plan, how is that Adam's fault. Last I checked Adam had school record for passing yards and was approaching 70 Touchdowns. If Adam is so bad and Gray so good like some of you proclaim, then why couldn't Gray beat out Adam for playing time.

Adam is a decent QB and even the coaching staff has referred to him as the team's best player. Enough trashing Adam.

Top Bottom