***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Michigan -(GAME THREAD)-

This might be the worst performance I've ever seen - and I've watched the Gophers for 25 years.

Wow... Looks like this will probably be the worst defeat in the history of the Gophers. I think Michigan will ready 70 points. Seriously.

How did we beat Illinois and Iowa last year. No way we beat anyone in conference this year.

Looks like an O-fer for the rest of the year. Jesus C, another penalty@!

Great Plains you must have been one of the posters that predict during the Spring wins against Michigan, Illinois, Northwestern and Iowa.

Absolutely not! I was hoping for three non-con wins plus Purdue and Illinois for a five-win season. Turns out I was wildly optimistic. Gophers would have trouble with St. John's today.

I'm wondering if my 55-3 prediction I made in the prediction thread will be overestimating our effort.

they have talented players that were poorly coached. Minnesota has no talent that were poorly coached.

Minnesota has no talent and is still poorly coached. If anything to this point, Kill should have been able to teach this team not to make stupid penalties. That is not the case. We have big problems here.

Minnesota has no talent and is still poorly coached. If anything to this point, Kill should have been able to teach this team not to make stupid penalties. That is not the case. We have big problems here.

You're wrong, all penalties for the next five years are to be blamed on Brewster.

Anyone wonder if Jerry is second guessing accepting the job at MN?

I'd still rather lose like this to Michigan then lose to crap ass teams like NDSU.

Anyone wonder if Jerry is second guessing accepting the job at MN?

Worst case, he got a solid raise from Northern Illinois. This could be the biggest turnaround in collegiate history if he can get us to 3 or 4 wins next year.

Defense is the worst ever......................that is quiet an accomplishment at this school.
Our dance line crushed them, however!

The team really does not looked well coached. This is the second time the secondary failed to stay home and gave up a passing TD. Party due, I suppose, because the front four cannot do anything at all, the secondary has to cheat up!

just a bad team and will be for a few years

Punt on second down. Make them go further to score at least.

You know what's funny is that Michigan isn't even that good. They will get crushed by 3 or 4 teams this year, but we're just that bad.

And that's why we shouldn't be calling PA plays, our line can't pass protect that long.

Thank you Joel! You should have been *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# canned for the Brewster hire.

it looks like this team has already quit game 5 into Kill's first year

I'm not going to dump on Coach Kill, but I hope this "learning curve" will pay off in the next couple of seasons, because we've gone through too many terrible years and hoped for improvement that's never arrived.

Kudos to those who were calling for the less mobile quarterback to start behind this offensive line. Sure wouldn't want the ball in the hands of the team's most mobile player.

Top Bottom