***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Michigan -(GAME THREAD)-

I'll consider it a victory if we can hold one Michigan drive to a punt.

Maybe we'll be able to match up to their second team when they come out in the second quarter....

If we come out with run, run, pass, punt on this next series I'm turning the game off.

The tackling is horrendous. Gonna be a long day.

A little effort would be nice.

When is it reasonable to expect improvement with this team? I know our talent level is low but if Kill and his staff are as good as advertised we should be seeing some semblance of improvement from week to week. I don't see that, in fact I can't even tell the difference between these teams and Brewsters'.

Good thing we got the wind in the first quarter. It'll help us hold them to 21 points.

It's hard to "Coach 'em Up" when there's nothing there to coach up.

We are going to lose, so let's not be afraid to pass the ball with Shortell, Michigan is just going to pack the box until we do.

Ok, play calling is horrendous also. Hello, we're down 14 - 0, with no sign of being able to stop them. Open up the play calling!

The coaches are playing conservative on offense to keep the score under 60.No use taking any chances by passing on first down or anything reckless like that.

Art, you really don't like the Kill hire do you.

Looks like it's gonna be a Joe Salem type of year. Annihilation is the buzzword for the rest of the season. Sheesh.

They have to talk about the 2003 game? Salt meet wound.

Top Bottom