***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Michigan -(GAME THREAD)-

3rd and 12 run up the middle. Brilliant.

Do we have our answer on Shortell yet? The god honest truth is Tom Brady would look awful as our qb. We are 22 starters short of a decent team.

LOL! Oreseske.....no hurricane force wind at his back and it's a 10 yard punt....

This is going to be epic.......................for all the wrong reasons.

Decline the penalty, at least we'll ge tthe ball back faster.

Gopher coaches look bush league, which is puzzling considering their success at Northern Illinois. If Maturi is not rehired, this might be a one-and-done for these coaches and that might be the right thing for the new president and AD to do. Then pay some money and get a division iA winner in here. This is a debacle (Horton's teams looked much better).

How many listeners do you think KFAN has right now? I bet the advertisers love this team.

As long as Michigan gets a penalty every play we will be fine.

not the coaching staff's fault that Lewis is just a dumb player

I refuse to give this coaching staff any credit until the penalties get cleaned up. That should be the first and easiest thing to fix.

The good news is there is some good football games on today.

LOL! Denard throws an incompletion but a defensive pass interference negates it. You cannot make this up.

Why am I sober watching this? How is Shortell not dead yet? How does 3 of our o-linemen get pancaked on one play? Ugh! Can't wait until Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin and Illinois combine to beat us 300-12. I'll put the blame for this game on the Lynx. Our program has been in their shadow for way too long.

Give Coach Kill the benefit this year. Teaching kids that have been taught wrong. New schemes that kids are trying to learn. If this happens next year, then I'd be really concerned.

"uncatchable" doesn't matter when you're playing this badly.

Discipline huh?

What a joke. Kill says this team doesn't know how to win. This team doesn't know how to compete, how to tackle, how to lineup correctly, etc.

Give Coach Kill the benefit this year. Teaching kids that have been taught wrong. New schemes that kids are trying to learn. If this happens next year, then I'd be really concerned.

Be prepared to be worried. We will look as bad or worse next year. I'd love to be wrong.

Can we invoke the little league rule and not play the second half?

Coaching. This team was actually improving the last two weeks (actually three) last year. Kill and his coaching staff are making Brew look adequate...how bad is that?

MKill is obviously not the answer. The d coordinator must actually be retarded.

Maybe he's had such loyalty from his Assistant Coaches is because they're just awful?

Maybe Kill's wife told Jerry to lower his expectations of this year's team and that's why no major seizure's lately.

What a joke. Kill says this team doesn't know how to win. This team doesn't know how to compete, how to tackle, how to lineup correctly, etc.[/QUOTE

this is the biggest thing. look like they just want this over with.

Top Bottom