***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Michigan -(GAME THREAD)-

I don't understand how a Big Ten caliber offensive line cannot make any push whatsoever. Week in, week out, it looks like I'm watching Hibbing play CDH. This is going to be one of those turn off at the half games, just for my personal well being. Everything about this team outside of punting is a complete joke right now. No discipline, no teamwork, no heart.

Kyle Henderson is going to be the teams leading tackler after the 1st half

I don't understand how a Big Ten caliber offensive line cannot make any push whatsoever. Week in, week out, it looks like I'm watching Hibbing play CDH. This is going to be one of those turn off at the half games, just for my personal well being. Everything about this team outside of punting is a complete joke right now. No discipline, no teamwork, no heart.
Why are you implying that we have a B10 caliber offensive line?

Epping just whiffed on the third down play. He was pulling and absolutely missed the line backer coming straight at him. What an embarassment.

This game will be seen a ton at the Heisman Trophy Presentation...as close as any Gopher will get there for the foreseeable future

I don't want hear about the lack of talent. The lack of effort, lack of execution, and same mistakes every week are pathetic, not to mention the play calling. I'm done as a season ticket holder. This coaching staff is awful. All talk no action.

Sound tackling...................never mind.
This is going to be worse than the Iowa dome beatdown.

0 for three stopping third down. Any guess how bad it will be by the time Michigan starters are pulled? This actually feels WORSE than 2007.

There are three teams. Offense, defense and special. Kill has absolutely turned around the special teams. We're 1/3 f the way to the Rose Bowl!

Robinson: 48% completion percentage on the season; 8 for 8 today. He looks almost as dominant as the South Dakota qb from last year.

They got a chance cuz everyone knows Robinson can't throw the ball :cool02:

So far he's just a modest, humbler version of Brewster.

like to give him a couple of years instead of 5 games to compare him to Brewster. not saying he gets it done but at least he has a resume.

Any guesses as to what our play calling will be when we get the ball back?

Run, run, pass, punt?

Every game has started with a penalty on the first series. No excuse for that.
Orseske is our MVP.

They should call the game. Then Maturi should hold a pres conference, fire the coaches, then resign, cancelling the rest of the season. If Michigan is doing this, what would Wisconsin and Nebraska do?

I'm turning this game off. I don't need to sit down and get punished by having to watch this garbage for the next 2.5 hours.

Just think of what the Wisc game is going to be like after watching this. Better be handing out KY at the front doors for that one.

Wish he looked like Brady's wife. That would at least give me a reason to watch the rest of thisturd fest.

I'm not quite sure the point of the trick plays, all they have to do is hand the ball off, the Gophers won't stop them.

Great Plains you must have been one of the posters that predict during the Spring wins against Michigan, Illinois, Northwestern and Iowa.

Top Bottom