***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Michigan -(GAME THREAD)-

There are three teams. Offense, defense and special. Kill has absolutely turned around the special teams. We're 1/3 f the way to the Rose Bowl!

That's our problem. We have 105 special team players.

Gopher beat writers I think are safe to write their stories now, head to the airport beating the traffic and just insert final score once they land

Wondering if this will surpass the 84 point beatdown we suffered to Nebraska in the 1980's?

We hired the wrong coach. I know they have more talent.

Jeff Horton is looking pretty good at this point.

I like challenges. I'm going to challenge myself right now to watch the WHOLE game.

We got 'em rit where we want 'em! Their offense is going to be exhausted by half time.

Run up the middle for no gain or a loss. Throw on 3rd and long when everybody expects it or throw short of the marker. Don't have any receivers open, go three and out and then depend on your Defense.

We've been looking at this "Offense" for 2 and a quarter seasons now.

Oh, another Michigan touchdown.

Throw away the year for another f-ing learning process. :horse::horse:

Oh wow, we call a pass play and pick up our first 1st down of the day. Amazing.

Run up the middle for no gain or a loss. Throw on 3rd and long when everybody expects it or throw short of the marker. Don't have any receivers open, go three and out and then depend on your Defense.

We've been looking at this "Offense" for 2 and a quarter seasons now.

Minnesota has had two third downs and thrown on one of them.

Refusing to pass the ball is ridiculous considering their biggest weakness is in the secondary.

Jeff Horton is looking pretty good at this point.

Yeah if you pretend he only coached the last two games last year.

Hell, at least Wacker's teams could score!

I am going to watch the whole thing. why not? have to realistic about where this program is at now and will be for the next couple of years. heard Zach Johnson on the pregame show bascially say the Gophers might go 0-16 in the B1G for this year and next.

Make that 2 out of four.

"Minnesota has had two third downs and thrown on one of them.

Learning curve blah blah. Michigan had a TERRIBLE defense last year. Wheres their learning curve?

Kill staff finding out the B1G isn't like coaching at S & N Illinois

I am going to watch the whole thing. why not? have to realistic about where this program is at now and will be for the next couple of years. heard Zach Johnson on the pregame show bascially say the Gophers might go 0-16 in the B1G for this year and next.

Why does his opinion matter? Because he won the Masters?

I'm regretting my decision to buy tickets for the Minnesota/Wisconsin game, and I've yet to experience TCF yet (the main reason I bought the tickets).

Man am I glad I didn't drive over for this. Want to go to a game and see the stadium though.

Congratulations Indiana, you are back to being the 11th worst team in the conference again.

Top Bottom