***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Iowa State (GAME THREAD)

mcKnight drops easy td pass......

I didn't realize we were redefining the meaning of a dropped pass tonight. Apparently, jumping up and barely touching the ball when you're wide open is now a drop.

McKnight may not have run his route deep enough. I've seen him run strange routes before. No one really knows.

Regardless, Weber does suck. He and Fisch deserve each other.

I didn't realize we were redefining the meaning of a dropped pass tonight. Apparently, jumping up and barely touching the ball when you're wide open is now a drop.

it was a catchable ball. A dI receiver needs to make that catch, not let it right through your hands, but lets not let our Weber hate get in the way of looking at things objectively....

Is Weber playing well, hell no. Is the rest of the offense helping him....not in the slightest...

We ain't good. We were lucky to be 6-6...take it for what its worth. The only reason this isn;t like the Kansas game last year is the Defense is playing their ass off....

I'm not sure that I'd say that it was 'catchable'. Most WRs are going to have a tough time catching a ball that barely touches the fingertips.

It's all been by design. We don't want Middle Tennessee State to see too much on tape.

I'm thinking that Stacie Dales is the best part of the broadcast.....

Even the most staunch Brewster fans have to realize just how badly out coached and unprepared the Gophers are

Weber is like an old IM QB we used to have

Weber is like an old IM QB we used to have. He couldn't make a play - couldn't run, couldn't throw. The team couldn't score. We started talking behind his back. One night after too many beers, he overheard 3 of us saying that "Brian's terrible, we need someone else." Brian quit the team. We got a new QB and went on to win all but one of the rest of our games, scoring more points in each game than we had in all of Brian's QB'd games total.

I just don't get this love affair Brewster has with Weber. I just don't get it. Even if the backup is worse, YOU GIVE SOMEONE ELSE A CHANCE because you can't win with what you currently have. It's not a difficult concept.

I'm not sure that I'd say that it was 'catchable'. Most WRs are going to have a tough time catching a ball that barely touches the fingertips.

Move your hands closer together and it its your palms, not your finger tips. It wasn't that high.

Brilliant play calling on that series. 1st and 2nd down runs, then a pass to about a yard short of the sticks.

This really is a Brad Childress offense.

Brilliant.

What's worse, the NFL Network coverage or the Gophers offense?

Even the most staunch Brewster fans have to realize just how badly out coached and unprepared the Gophers are

And we are being outcoached because our less talented team is not playing as well as a more talented team...

Nice fake punt....must be that awful coaching...:rolleyes:

As much as I love arguing against people who have their mind set, I'm going to go enjoy my New Year's eve.....

LOL. Great fake, then yet another problem getting the play in on time. When have we seen that before? Fisch can't even call the plays in a reasonable amount of time. We've seen it before and he can't even fix it with a month off.

Who was it that suggested our best offense would be to punt on 1st down? I think he's absolutely right!

Notice how Hauden put that ball on the money. Weber would have missed Theret by 5 yards, at least.

How could you possibly expect Fisch to get the next play off in time? He NEVER thought the fake punt would actually work. He was probably getting a Gatorade.

I dig watching the game online. Easier to comment. Come on, GOPHERS!!!!

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON...

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON, Weber makes a decent pass.

Thankfully Tow-Arnett was open by 10 yards, cause that soft loft took forever to get there.

Move your hands closer together and it its your palms, not your finger tips. It wasn't that high.

When everyone in the thread says it was too high, you may want to consider having your eyes checked.

Top Bottom