***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Iowa State (GAME THREAD)

This is ridiculous. Weber can't hit an open receiver for a 7 yard gain, he has to get out of his head.

Guys, everyone sitting here is so sick of watching Adam Weber play. He might be a really nice guy, but he has no leadership ability and little ability to make the big play. His pocket awareness is pitiful. He acts like a freshman....nervous as a whore in church.

What is Weber's passing ability rating, 3/100?

That's great for you, but I have a tube TV and their screen format cuts off half the score and the clock at the top of the screen for me.

Yeah, that's too bad. The NFL Network is fully HD (16 x9 picture format) so on a regular TV you would miss some of that info.

Bad throw by Weber, nice catch by Gray for the 1st down.

Nicely conceived wheel route with Gray. Can't believe I just wrote that.

Terrible throw. Not even happy with the call... TE slant would've been better.

Wow they knifed into the backfield with speed and power! Nice sack!

So tired of the typical Gopher defense of 'make a big play for a loss, then give up a big pass for the 1st down'. That's twice in a row. C'mon!

Defense back to giving up 3rd-and-longs, just like they did all year. At some point, you have to ask why the LBs and DBs didn't notice their QB running downfield on a 3rd-and-14. That said, this game is in the bag if our QB is not THE worst QB in all of college football - or if our coaches would make a switch to someone else.

Back to back 3rd and longs... does it really make any difference? We may not score more than the three points we've already put up.

Don't worry folks, from the predictions on Gopherhole the past several weeks, there is a huge offensive attack just waiting to be unleashed. Probably around the middle of the 4th quarter.

...OK, sorry. That was snide, and hopefully the Gophers will figure it out on offense on this very next drive, but this game thus far epitomizes the homer viewpoint. We get all these predictions of offensive improvement when there is ABSOLUTELY NO BASIS to predict such improvement. People just can't admit to themselves that all they are doing is HOPING for improvement.

Announcers get their teams mixed up...on Gray's QB sneak..."they did that against Nebraska, they brought Gray in motion then stopped him behind the center and he took the snap and picked up a key first down against Nebraska, so..."

Ugh.

Top Bottom