***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Iowa State (GAME THREAD)

Iowa St drives, but Gophers stop them on 4th down in FG range. A big pass to McKnight and we get in FG range ourselves. Sputter = FG, 3-0 Gophers.

I'm going to get in one last ridiculous statement of 2009. When it's all said and done, McKnight will be all-conference and the best of the Skyline 4.

Iowa St drives, but Gophers stop them on 4th down in FG range. A big pass to McKnight and we get in FG range ourselves. Sputter = FG, 3-0 Gophers.

Thank you kindly......

Np, not sure if you saw that.

Btw, INT - Theret I believe. Defense looks good.

Seen the replay of McKnight's catch...that would've been a TD with a little more air under the ball.......

Are you suggesting Weber should've been more accurate? ;)

I've not seen Gray out there. McKnight, Tow-Arnett, Whaley, Bennett for sure..

The front 7 is probably going to take a step back next year, but in two years, boy do they have a chance to be special.

The run-D looks good. Other than a couple missed tackles that would've been for losses, we're still limiting their overall gain by multiple defenders coming in to support the tackle.

"They" were right when they said this would be a defensive game. Their offense stinks, and ours is big-play or nothing.

wow, ISU's offense is the same as ours last year...penalties and everyone wonders why line up shotgun on 4th and 1?

It's being broadcast by the NFL alright, there's a commercial every chance they get!

Carufel is playing, who's at center?

Btw, Weber's additional 15 practices seemed to be unproductive.

This game is an insult to college football.

Two crappy teams. Sorry.

It seems Fisch's only successful calls are Play-Actions.......

Stats after 1 Qtr:

First Downs:
ISU 4
Min 1

Yards:
ISU 98 (45 rush, 53 pass)
Min 45 (5 rush, 49 pass)

Penalties:
Min 0
ISU 4/25

Turnovers:
Min 0
ISU 2

Take away the big pass to McKnight and we've done 13 total yards on offense. Where's Gray (even as a WR?)

What is wrong with our o-line? We think about running the ball and we have a defender in the backfield.

Top Bottom