***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. California (GAME THREAD)

Maybe if he saw the ball more than once on offense a game he'd have a better idea how to hold onto it.

And jesus people we can't just turn into a one dimensional team we need to run a few times a drive.... If we get two 3 yard runs and a 5 yard pass each set of downs I'm fine with it.

At least we changed up feild position a bit... HOLD ONTO THE BALL!!!! AAAARRGGHHH.

I just "knew" he was gonna fumble, I had that "Spry" feeling when he got past the line.......

I always think of Any Given Sunday when a play like that happens..."Two Hands!!!, Two Hands you Showboat!!!"

That was painful...my emotions just went from elation to devastation in 15 seconds. What a huge missed opportunity

This is what we do. Recruit a 5 star JUCO WR to run the ball.

Nice stop D. Now PLEASE stop trying to do the 3 yard thing all day. We can't run the ball that much, especially not right.

Why is Allen still back there?!?!?!?!?!

EDIT: Oh thank god.......

It's legal to have two players with the same number? Hayo and Cooper are both wearing #4.

are we running because we think its working... or just to set up play action?

God.... watching us run is so painful.

I'm getting the feeling that Brew just wants to kill clock with these runs and try to keep it close for as long as possible. How about we try to SCORE?

GET RID OF THE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's funny is I thought that was gonna be the 3rd Down play...I think Tedford thought that too.......

Top Bottom