***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. California (GAME THREAD)

I'm really starting to think its not Fisch its Weber thats the prob. Decker should have got that ball earlier and the hold never happens

TD Gophers! Let's tie it up when we get the ball back in the second half!

Momentum!

I think if this game is in the Dome, we're out of it. The team seems totally energized by the crowd, the students, the stadium. Although they have less talent and less speed, they are feeling it! It is a wonderful sight! Go Gophers!!!

I think if this game is in the Dome, we're out of it. The team seems totally energized by the crowd, the students, the stadium. Although they have less talent and less speed, they are feeling it! It is a wonderful sight! Go Gophers!!!

At the Dome the score would be 28-7.......at *HALFTIME*.......

ESPN blows. The just kissed Cal's ass during the halftime show and didn't even show the Gophers highlights or give them any kind of credit for fighting back.

Turds.

We gotta start running that 2 minute drill as our full-time offense with maybe a little running mixed in, it is so much more effective than anything else we have attempted.

Also, nice day punting!

21-14 at half, the best outcome the way the half went. Now Cosgrove and co. need to make similar adjustments that they have made the previous two games at half

If You Had Told Me...

Going into this game that we'd go into halftime down by only 7, without Marcus Sherels, I'd have thought you were crazy.

The best part is that the team goes in on a high, making a stop, scoring a TD, and then pinning Cal down on the kickoff. The guys have to feel like they can play with Cal...

The key now is to make the necessary adjustments to be more consistent on D to stop the Cal offense (especially the big plays), and for the offense to get a couple of long drives to keep the Cal O off the field. If Cal does score again, we've got to answer.

We just need to keep the game within a single score. Stay with 'em, and give ourselves a chance to win on the final possession.

Go Gophers!!!

Yeah I noticed that too...thanks ESPN...why dont you just marry J.Best

21-14 at half, the best outcome the way the half went. Now Cosgrove and co. need to make similar adjustments that they have made the previous two games at half

The adjustments are what's getting me pumped up right now....... :clap:

In fairness to them Best is a beast and is having a great game, but im really sick of espn always picking a player and just loving up on them the whole game... it happens every time.

It's not going to be easy by any means but if somehow shut down Best we win this game.

ESPN blows. The just kissed Cal's ass during the halftime show and didn't even show the Gophers highlights or give them any kind of credit for fighting back.

It seems they are more interested in hyping Cal's running back than in hyping up the game itself. It's a good game, one score at the half. This seems like a real change is going on: I remember that they used to hype up games all through the game, even after there was no real chance for a comeback so that people wouldn't turn the channel. Now, they are seem to think that hyping up a particular player is the way to keep people interested.

My guess is that this was their game plan, because they didn't expect to have a good game to talk about.

Top Bottom