***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. California (GAME THREAD)

It's also great that we start the 2nd half with the ball. A chance to build on the momentum we had going into the locker room. A KR for a TD (go Stoudemire!) would really get the crowd pumped, but I'll take a seven minute drive for a TD, too. :)

Been chatting with the Cal fans and they've said the same thing. It's all about Best. This is a good game, I wish ESPN would recognize that. It should not be a 7 point game right now, especially after those first 7 minutes. The Gophers made some nice mid half adjustments. I'm liking this coaching staff. We may not beat Cal, but we're going to knock off some top Big Ten teams this year.

I just hope Brew & Co. realize that this is #8 California and *NOT* Air Force or Syracuse where he can come out conservative and look ahead to a few drives. They have to come out ready to score because Cal is not a team that will sit on 21 points for long.......

Btw, last week we were called the "bank" all game long. This week, anyone notice they've been calling it the "gopher hole"? I like that!

Hmmmmm.... espn has called the stadium "the gopher hole" several times now.... thoughts?

Down 7 and getting the ball. A pretty good showing against a very very good team. So far. I agree with the comments, it seems we've actually made some good adjustments prior to half time.

One more thought. The defender should have been tossed after that hit on the punt.

Great series. Loser play calls.

Get rid of the football.

As I've said before, WHY IS WILLS PLAYING? He is a big fat tub of goo and any player can just run right around him.

I wish we could play action without a guy running free through the line.

Same STUPID play calling. We open it up, we score. We have this ultra conservative crap, we don't.

Nice play whoever said this lack of Offense is more on Weber than Fisch might be right...

It's not "conservative"! It's "pro-style".

Between Bennett, and the play calling. GTFO clown. Go back to Denver and be useless there.

WTF are our RBs doing? It seems that they love to leave their feet whenever there is penetration. How about cutting back?

If we run, let's not run to Syd'Quin's side (or whatever his name is). He is making Hoese look like a high schooler right now haha. Aaaaaand Wills is a pretty horrible pass blocker.

Top Bottom