***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. California (GAME THREAD)

Tackle the ball carrier. There were 4 guys there to stop him behind the line of scrimmage and he ends up getting 6 yards.

AGAIN, how many times do you need to get beat with the bubble screen to stop playing 10 yards off the WRs??

Bubble screens killed us against Syracuse and Cal is doing the same thing with better players.

The guys must think that they can really play with Cal right now. What an awesome couple of series.

We are so weak at safety and DE. I am really nervous for next year when DT becomes as big of a hole

One Stop on D is a Great Start

Stopping that offense, and forcing a missed FG could be the momentum changer we need to gain the confidence to stay in this game.

Let's go Offense! March it down the field on a long drive and score. Even a FG would be great. Going into halftime down by just 4 would be fine with me.

Gotta take advantage.

I know it didn't happen but Decker may have thought " let me hang YOU out to dry"

Someone care to explain why we are still running? What a waste of a down.......

The only running they should do today is an occasional draw and use some screens as runs.

Stupid play. 4 yard slant on 3rd & 7. Nice job OC!

Offensive line has no fire! put a damn double cheeseburger five yards down the field

Top Bottom