*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-MEMPHIS IN-GAME THREAD ***

Might need to get Mav or Welch in there soon and get Joe out. Too many turnovers.

Big Mo is now Big Fat Mo until he drops 30 lbs and learns to move his feet. Again...another big man turn over!

Dre is insane...I have not seen a Gopher guard go off like this since Bobby Jackson.

I'm not happy with our interior defense. It's way too weak.

Put R. Williams back in!

Why oh why do we not play our best players Walker has no business in this game. Rodney is 22 he can play 35 minutes I can't stand this coaching style.

We are the only team that with 900 minutes left and we have four subs in, Tubby this loss will be on you. 841 Maverick, Walker, Welch, and ingram(not been terrible) in there. I just don't get it.

Walker is not in good shape.

Ingram shouldn't be taking 16 foot jumpers.

is andre ingram secretly european? He's got that charge flop down pat

I think Memphis has 12 points on put-backs in the 2nd half alone...AWFUL job of getting after rebounds and boxing out.

I agree Maverick has been a real asset so far this season. I think it was unfair that he got thrust in as a Freshman and just got hounded for being terrible. He is a good back up point guard in the Big Ten.

We are the only team that with 900 minutes left and we have four subs in, Tubby this loss will be on you. 841 Maverick, Walker, Welch, and ingram(not been terrible) in there. I just don't get it.

Dre needs a break and we have to have some size out there.

Stop going for the blocks all of the time.. Reason #1 they are killing us on offensive rebounds.

This is going to go down to the wire. Man not a good last 5 minutes.

Wow...Awful offense by the Gophers...Nobody coming to the ball...no movement. Sloppy, lazy passing...why can't these players value the ball?

We have to be towards the top of the NCAA in turnovers how is it going to get better?

This game is slipping away...very ugly loss this will be.

How does a D-1 scholorship player miss a layup? His man was outta the play with his upfake...so many lapses.

I've had it up to here with Welch's missed layups in his career. Does he not know how to make a layup? He misses one seemingly every time he has one. Remember the Illinois game last year?

Plenty of time. throwing this away right now. Need tubby to counter.

What has happened to trevor's hands did he have surgery on those to?

Hold on to the damn ball! Mbakwe with the T/O and then runs down the floor and commits the foul. Ugh!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom