*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-MEMPHIS IN-GAME THREAD ***

I have a serious man crush on Dre right now.

Eliason has been a huge liability so far. That drive and charge was the cherry on top.

Andre for 24 in the first half. Huge with Rodney on bench with fouls.

I have to believe that we'll start playing better defense soon.

Never thought I'd say that I'd rather have Ingram in there and EE. That's not good.

Andre is in the record books now as the highest first half total (24) in gopher BB History. Can he get to 40?

I just hope he gets to 30 (seems pretty imminent). 40 would be stellar.

I just caught a few looks at the game on the streaming site...Looks like Eliason has regressed in every way imaginable. Nice to see Dre Hollins play well but I'm concerned about Rodney and Mbakwe...no defense today either.

Never thought I'd say that I'd rather have Ingram in there and EE. That's not good.

Ingram has given them some good minutes indeed.

As far as the defense goes, the Gophs have generally been able to keep themselves between the ball and the goal. But they haven't been able to make the Tigers too uncomfortable in the paint. They might have to do more doubling and force a pass. The problem is that Memphis is showing they're not as bad as advertised from the perimeter.

EE is useless. it's like he's wearing mittens out there. just grab the damn ball

Wow EE is really struggling in this game. Does he not look like a young Nicholas Cage?

Wow EE is really struggling in this game. Does he not look like a young Nicholas Cage?

You read my mind with the Cage reference. I was thinking Nicholas Cage in Valley Girl.

It appears that EE is trying his hardest to make sure we lose this game.

Austin and Joe aren't helping at all with lazy passing.

I'm very thankful for Dre this Holiday weekend.

Let's hope we remember to keep driving in the 2nd half. We did it wonderfully in the first half and grabbed a lead. Then we decided to go to 3 point heaven, for no reason I could understand. Thankfully Dre hit a bunch of them, but we were getting fouls and easy buckets driving. Let's get back to that.

I am glad you people bad mouth EE, when you can't even watch him on defense away from the ball. What a bunch of rookies you are.

Joe Coleman just tried to throw it to Memphis and finally did. Hard to see what he is bringing to the game as he scores. Just fuming it just seems when the ball gets to him it stays there and problems ensue.

I once saw Trent Tucker put up 40 + in a game. Note that was before there was a three point line...so it would have been more like 50+. I am trying to find the single game scoring record but have not had luck.

But this is part of the problem I see with this team we don't have a legitimate back up small forward and don't give me Oto, thats why I think it is imperative that Wally play and contribute when he is healthy. I know it won't happen but we have no back up small forward.

I am glad you people bad mouth EE, when you can't even watch him on defense away from the ball. What a bunch of rookies you are.

Must be why he is still in the game....

I just caught a few looks at the game on the streaming site...Looks like Eliason has regressed in every way imaginable. Nice to see Dre Hollins play well but I'm concerned about Rodney and Mbakwe...no defense today either.

Why?

Nobody's more careless with the ball than Coleman.

Need to put them away here. Only up 5. Need Rodney back in the game.

I really hope that we have both Trevor and Rodney in following this timeout.

Why the hell can't our big men hold on to the damn ball? This is getting ridiculous!

Top Bottom