*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-IOWA IN-GAME THREAD ***

Slam goes the door as the Bandwaggoners leave the room.
That begs the question -- is it better to be a bandwagon fan and only lose a couple Saturdays each fall or is it better to be a die hard fan who's heart is hollow and loses their entire fall to yelling at the TV?

STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP WITH THE WHITE/WHITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST STOP!!!!!!!!!! IT DOESNT WORK, IT'S NEVER WORKED, AND IT WILL NOT EVER EVER WORK! STOP TRYING TO LOOK LIKE BREW'S TEAMS ONLY TO PLAY LIKE THEM, JUST STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Throw the white pants away at half-time. GOLD OR MAROON bottoms, ONLY. #rantover (just got off work, to see this score) crap!

That begs the question -- is it better to be a bandwagon fan and only lose a couple Saturdays each fall or is it better to be a die hard fan who's heart is hollow and loses their entire fall to yelling at the TV?

Much better to be a die hard! My TV can handle the abuse.

Gotta love our fanbase, 4-0, and some people are giving up on the game less than 5 minutes into the 2nd quarter.

This is Michigan 2011 all over again... just look flat out terrible in every facet of the game...

Well we had a good run. ;) it was fun while it lasted. :)

That was a horrible call by the official he had absolutely no look if he juggled it or not.

Gotta love our fanbase, 4-0, and some people are giving up on the game less than 5 minutes into the 2nd quarter.
I'm a diehard. Why won't I give up. Been there done this too many times.

Can't run, can't pass, can't stop the run, can't stop the pass.

Top Bottom