*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-IOWA IN-GAME THREAD ***

Stan

Reaction score
Let's start this off right.

WHO

Sy Ableman says, "It's so simple Jerry: CONTAIN! WEISMAN!

mean-fred.jpg

@GopherFBEquip: White on white today vs Iowa. #ProtectThePig

Go Gophers!!

I'm out of town and will not be near a tv. Anyone know if the game will be online? If so, my iPhone may allow my eyes to be where my heart is!

Flying to MPLS right now. Gotta love IheartRadio from 30,000 feet up. Supposed to land at 12:15 hoping to catch the second half on TV possibly at Sensers. #protect the pig!!!

I'm going to watch the game on espn player.com from my dorm room in London.

Something weird is going on here, per Marcus tweet: "#Gophers WR Andre McDonald didn't make the trip to Iowa. Coach Jerry Kill said McDonald was cleared to Wed. He was not on the injury report"

Go Gophers!!

63 degrees at kick with temps heading into the mid-70s. Winds look like they'll be picking up (to around 10mph) throughout the game.

#HATEWEEK #HATEWEEK #HATEWEEK #ProtectThePig

We need this win! I am hoping for a swarming preformance from our defense!

Iowa's game plan has to be to run the ball 90% of the time. We need our LBs to step up huge in this game.

Something weird is going on here, per Marcus tweet: "#Gophers WR Andre McDonald didn't make the trip to Iowa. Coach Jerry Kill said McDonald was cleared to Wed. He was not on the injury report"

Go Gophers!!

He's missed almost 3 weeks of practice. Step away from the ledge. It's probably nothing more than bringing a player who had a full week of preparation for this game. Someone who has a better grasp of the playbook.

Tom Kakert ‏@HawkeyeReport
Looks like Lowery is out today. Castillo getting 1st team reps. Same for Blythe. Andrew Donnal getting 1st team reps at guard.

Top Bottom