***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD***

Konate just has no idea when to get in the paint....murphy had the ball on the right side line and the position in the paint was open for Konate to catch, turn and shoot....

I actually thought it was a good bet at the time, we were playing well for the last few games (improving) and it is ****ing Northwestern regardless if they are improved NW or not, it is still NW. We have some pretty decent players too (Murphy, Mason, Dorsey, etc). This is a kick in the nuts.

Yeah. I figured we'd have a 5 point lead late and choke it, but cover.

Even ****tier thing is, I took OSU +6 over the Badgers too. ****ing losing my ass tonight.

The odds of Lil Ricky pulling an Otis Birdsong are.....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, but the effort tonight is just sad. They play zero defense and don't run an offense. Pathetic.

I'm looking at 50/50 odds that we see Pitino do a Byrdsong.

Especially since we are at -25, er -27.

Nice of Buggs to follow his 3 point attempt. The rebound came out to where he took the shot, but he was already backing down the court.

Is this all on the players and their effort?

Nice of Buggs to follow his 3 point attempt. The rebound came out to where he took the shot, but he was already backing down the court.

All that talent to just be a guy who roams the perimeter. Don't get it.

Buggs and King set foot on the floor again. At least the other guys have a chance to improve.

Tonight's game is a good example in the difference between team play and individual play.
Northwestern plays diciplined, team, basketball while the Gophers play individual, selfish, basketball.
Brick by brick...

King telling everyone what to do. What a joke !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like they're probably coached to do that, to prioritize getting back on defense over trying for offensive rebounds.

I think Northwestern in Roseville could beat the gophers at this point. The U is going to need to take a serious look at whether or not they want to move in a different direction.

I think Northwestern in Roseville could beat the gophers at this point. The U is going to need to take a serious look at whether or not they want to move in a different direction.

Ya think? Unfortunately it won't happen until 4/17. Not gonna be another multi million buyout.

It's a very rare, and very sad day when I just plain give up watching the Gophs. This just simply isn't watchable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This team won't beat Rutgers in either game. 0-18.

Well either we were making progress or the last 5 games teams were "looking past us". This is just a classic example of a team not showing up. You wanna blame Pitino that's fair.

This team was in no way prepared for this game.

Top Bottom