***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD***

Dorsey, Mason, McBreyer, Morris, Murphy in the 2nd half. Play them until the drop. The rest can stay welded to the bench.

Hey glad you see that slow ass King too. How can Pitino put up with that ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's like he is doing a Worst of Randy Breuer Impression.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dorsey, Mason, McBreyer, Morris, Murphy in the 2nd half. Play them until the drop. The rest can stay welded to the bench.
There is a strong possibility we could lose by 25 again.

They're not bad when they defend and get to the rim. Did last 2+ weeks. Wide open 3's for NW and jump shots on offense is how we lose by 25. Oh, and maybe Murphy could figure out how to stay out of foul trouble one day. Not rocket science.

Same ugly looking box score as the last time we played northwestern. .321 shooting.

Think I'm going to watch the replay of Day 1 of the Waste Management Open instead.

15 seconds in and there is already a foul on Murphy.

Why do refs feel the need to pick out Murphy?

Murphy must not want to play tonight. 15 seconds and 3rd foul.

19 point deficit. 25 is within reach.

I need an Everclear martini.

When you're most trusted player starts the half like that it's time to grab a beer with TDVikings

Why the **** did I take +8 Gophers, never again as long as Pitino is the coach.

First it was Iverson, then it was Elliason, now Murphy. All guys who get called for weak @ss fouls all the time.

I just shut off a Gopher bball game early for probably the first time in my life.

I don't even know what else to say.

Sad.

Not sure why I was looking forward to watching this game. Wow what a ****ty performance.

Does this mean when the Huskers come to the Barn everyone should leave at the half?

Refs are ruining college ball too. Screw around for lousy few seconds on the damn clock

At least King is sitting and I don't have to watch him !!!

We are now the team Northwestern gets 'well' against and feels sorry for. A new low.

I hear ya. But it was the only thing that made the game interesting. Sigh.

I actually thought it was a good bet at the time, we were playing well for the last few games (improving) and it is ****ing Northwestern regardless if they are improved NW or not, it is still NW. We have some pretty decent players too (Murphy, Mason, Dorsey, etc). This is a kick in the nuts.

Top Bottom