***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Lol. Lynch is never going to a reliable player. Can't trust him for 2 minutes.

He didn't do **** there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's an illegal screen on every single Michigan State offensive play and they call that on Murphy and Lynch??????

Everyone is always talking about how you have to put on all this muscle to play basketball at this level, but if you barely bump into someone it's a foul anyway.

A little home cooking to start the 2nd half. Pitino has to get coffey more involved in the offense.

Lol. Lynch is never going to a reliable player. Can't trust him for 2 minutes.

My God.. one bad game (with some bad calls) and the haters gonna hate. Its one game.. nobody pissed in anyone's cheerios. Lighten up folks. We have a good team and we are running into a buzz saw. No more, no less.

Coach could get T'd tonight. Nothing is going right and the officials are reacting to the "Izzo Effect". Feels like it did playing in Madison. We just have nothing going our way tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you polled 100 Gopherhole posters prior to the beginning of the season, 99 of them would have said, absolutely, no question, without a doubt, the road game vs MSU would be a loss.

And the 1 who voted otherwise, was a Gopher fan who didn't watch a single game last season for some reason? lol

My God.. one bad game (with some bad calls) and the haters gonna hate. Its one game.. nobody pissed in anyone's cheerios. Lighten up folks. We have a good team and we are running into a buzz saw. No more, no less.

Nice try, but he has been in foul trouble in every single conference game.

He has fouled out in 75% of his Big Ten games, and he is well on his way to 80%.

Nice try, but he has been in foul trouble in every single conference game.

As a physical defender and a shot blocker......he's bound to get into foul troubles. Doesn't help when he gets called with some of the weakest crap possible.

Wow this is brutal. I hope this is our one mulligan for the conference season.

Classic Big Ten officiating. One half, no fouls. Second half, if you breathe wrong it's an automatic call

This episode of 'Big Reffin' starring TV Teddy Valentine' is boring.

This is a perfect game to show how terrible the refs in the big ten can be.

This episode of 'Big Reffin' starring TV Teddy Valentine' is boring.
He's always been like that. Its like Hightower 2.0

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

I love it when the announcers go over board and supporting the refs calling 5 fouls in 38 seconds of game play when in the first half MSU literally ran over our guys setting illegal screens and they said nothing...not to mention the travelling and hand checking.

Not the reason we are losing this game just an observation.

Its disappointing when the refs try and takeover a game. Its not fun for either teams.

It appears he's taken it upon himself to be twice as awful in Eddie's absence.

I actually did the math a few years ago. Over two years, in Big Ten games reffed by Hightower, the Gophers won about 10% of them. All other Big Ten games over that time period, the Gophers won over 50%

Just turned on the TV, can someone tell me what the he** is going on

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Just turned on the TV, can someone tell me what the he** is going on

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Bad shots selection + awful luck + TV Teddy + the Izzone

Refs now making make-up calls.. Let's play this team again in March on a neutral floor.

As a physical defender and a shot blocker......he's bound to get into foul troubles. Doesn't help when he gets called with some of the weakest crap possible.

Nick Ward is 3rd in the conference in blocks per game and averages 1.75 fouls per game in B1G play.

Lynch is averaging 4.5 fouls per game.

Physical defense does not equal fouling every 5 minutes. Stop excusing it. It's bad discipline.

Time to catch my flight. It's spared me from watching any more of this mess.

Top Bottom