***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I think I know what Robert Frost meant what he wrote "Nothing Gold Can Stay".

This game is a toxic combination of the inferior mystique vs. MSU, some horrible luck, some terrible execution/ finishing, and some very questionable reffing. Chalk this up and regroup.
Agreed. Play this one out, learn from it and move on.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

We'll see if this a different Gophers team or not Saturday. If this is more of the same we seen before this could turn into losing 5 out of 6 type stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curry needs to learn how to make a bunny.

As long as Curry and Mason continue to be offensive liabilities, and the Gophers continue to go through long stretches every game where they lose all focus and run uncontrolled half court sets, they will lose more games than win the rest of this season.

These guys need to take the second half of thos game to recalibrate...

Statement game. The statement? -- this is not a top 25 team. Period.

Not a top 25 team? Thats a joke right. This is the same michigan state team that was the 12th ranked team in the nation to start the year. With loses to Arizona, Kentucky, Duke, and Baylor. Had they not played a brutal non conference they would still be ranked. We are just getting them at the wrong time, because Miles Bridges is finally back and healthy. This team is no joke, they are doing what a good team should at home. One game doesn't define that the gophers shouldn't be a top 25 team.

Will we take the CBI tournament call?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nope not every moment....This is three games in a row from a guy that dropped 30 on Purdue.
You seem to be a person who thinks scoring is the only criteria by which you judge a point guard.

How many of us would have bet $ on the Gophers winning this game? Probably a loss - get back home and everything will be fine. After Penn St that is..

Some nights it's not your night. I've never seen so many shots come back up in a half before. We're not playing well, but this should be a 10-12 point game if we had any luck at all.

People need to RELAX. Young team, playing scared in a hostile environment. Playing even more scared because Sparty handed us our only loss in the past 2 months.

Hopefully they wake up and make it an okay game.

I'd like to see Hurt get some minutes in the 2nd half and maybe Gilbert? (Is he still alive/on the team?)

Wow, this will make that home 1 pt loss in OT hurt even worse. lol.

People need to RELAX. Young team, playing scared in a hostile environment. Playing even more scared because Sparty handed us our only loss in the past 2 months.

Thanks Aaron.

Is the Gopher fan base the most bipolar of the lot?

Gophers were bound to have a bad game eventually. Happens to everyone. Back off from the ledge.

Yeah...if the second half mirrors the first and we end up with the Loss it is not the end of the world. Said in a different thread the biggest thing this team has to avoid is long losing streaks.

Btw, the NUMBER ONE TEAM IN THE COUNTRY lost by 21 pts yesterday!!!

I have been a Pitino skeptic for years, but you guys need to relax. Losing this game is perfectly fine. This is a 9-11 win team.

We are down 19 and Lynch still can't stay out of foul trouble.

Garbage call on Lynch. You don't give a guy his 4th foul on that.

Ok, first off, losing at MSU is in no way a bad loss so let's start there.

There are a few things that they can take away from this game. First, since the B1G season started MN has gotten off to huge leads in the beginning of the game and in almost all 3 games they basically blew the lead. His will they now respond in the opposite position

Second of all, what will their level of energy be? Will they pack it in or fight their asses off.

Finally, time to see if they can put together a few runs and work on running their offense.

Top Bottom