***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

If we can go into half down 5 I'd take it. That would require us making a shot though.

About time they call an illegal screen.

Seems the ranking will be short lived

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nate is killing us with bad shots earlyish in the shot clock

Looks like it's gonna be one of those nights that happen in the B1G.

We can give Michigan state credit they are playing excellent defense. I don't think our effort has been bad at all. Getting decent looks last 5 minutes just not dropping.

Mason is complete garbage right now!

No leadership from the PG spot and his jump shot is pathetically short.

Botched layups. Airballs. Can't catch passes. Leaving everything short.

Must be a road game.

This is the worst I've seen them play all year and it's not even. Almost no composure from anyone. Everything is harried and out of control. Like someone said earlier, one of those nights.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Pack it in. Should have beat them at home. Brush it off and move on to Penn State.

LOL can't give up 11-0 runs on the road when you're already playing bad

Msu is outclassing is tonight, no doubts there, but man what does it take to get this kind of officiating at the barn?

I'm always curious how people expect college kids to play like Russell Westbrook every moment they are on the court.

Game over..... Can't finish their shots. Also hurts that Mason has his head up his ass.

Statement game. The statement? -- this is not a top 25 team. Period.

LOL can't give up 11-0 runs on the road when you're already playing bad

This game is a toxic combination of the inferior mystique vs. MSU, some horrible luck, some terrible execution/ finishing, and some very questionable reffing. Chalk this up and regroup.

There are people who make great livings selling things that other people think are "garbage". lol

No one was going to beat MSU tonight and I mean no one. They're coming off their most embarrassing loss in years and Izzo publicly ripped them. They're responding with their best performance of the season.

Ha pitino called that time out just to complain. I've seen 5 points resulting from illegal screens but I'm not even watching for it

Some of the most blatant moving screens I've ever seen outside of Wisconsin.

Top Bottom