***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT INDIANA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Oturu's concentration in this game has been poor. He has missed three easy lay ins at least.

Indiana’s played ten guys - us 8 with Omersa on floor for ten seconds

Demir nor Gabe belong on the court, Pitino sticks with some players way to long.

Yes, and others, like Isaiah Washington, he wouldn't allow to see the court for four or five games straight.

Too many NBA scouts there tonight. He keeps playing tough and sadly he has to carry this team if we are going to win.

We are going to lose 2 games to a bad IU team; finish 8-12 and 12th in conference; with Oturu and Carr in the lineup. God this sucks. So ready for a coaching change.
I see little to no coaching issues to this. We are playing hard and missing layups and free throws. Now if you want to blame it on recruiting- okay. The one coaching gaffe I have seen tonight is starting Demir in the second half.

Indiana’s played ten guys - us 8 with Omersa on floor for ten seconds
Hence the problem. We are gassed every game. There is a reason we other teams dont play their players the minutes that Carr and Oturo play.

Oturu looks beat down - he’s played way to many minutes against big ten centers - Indiana has thrown 5 different guys at him

I see little to no coaching issues to this. We are playing hard and missing layups and free throws. Now if you want to blame it on recruiting- okay. The one coaching gaffe I have seen tonight is starting Demir in the second half.
I’d throw in the plays he drew up for Willis when he sat Carr after the minus 8. A couple of ugly possessions.

So thats how you make both free throws

If I was Oturu I would go to the NBA no matter what.

This team is woefully short on talent and that doesn’t change next season.

It's like I'm watching the same game every f------g time.

What's one more loss I guess.

Surprised to see this team shoots around 69% from the line. It seems we miss more when the game comes down to the wire.

2 things killing us this game....
7-13 FT
Our defense allowing IU layups

Now if you really want to make it a basketball night, the wolves are currently playing.

The absolute garbage in this state for hoops year after year after year has always astounded me.

Demir has made worse decisions at this stage of the game in about 5 close losses. Inhens pass as a result of oturu and Peyton passing up shots. Unreal. Play the freshman.

Good job, Demir. Make sure that you are the last to touch the ball before it goes out of bounds. :rolleyes:

This has been like the IU game here: faded and seemingly gave up down the stretch

Top Bottom