***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT INDIANA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
We're at the point of no room for error. If we want to make the NIT, we really need to win tonight. This is also a big game for Oturu. Darren Wolfson said a lot of scouts will be at the game tonight. Coach P is under the microscope and any win is helpful to his case.

Winning on the road in the Big Ten is a big task, this year is no different. That being said:

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You no longer need to be .500 to be in NIT. That being said, I'm hearing the following players will not be suiting up for the Hoosiers tonite:
George McGinnis, Delray Brooks, and Damon Bailery (all 3 were Indiana Mr. Basketball winners). They most certainly will not be coached by Branch McCracken (1938-65).

The Gophers played awful at home against IU, and Oturu had perhaps his worst game of the year. Interestingly, IU is only favored by 3 in this one. We have to get a few breaks one of these games and I think this is it- Gophers prevail 68-63.

I've been a fan of Gopher bball since I first watched Trent Tucker in the 70s. Right now, I can't bring myself to do more than just look at the final results post game; too frustrating.

I've been a fan of Gopher bball since I first watched Trent Tucker in the 70s. Right now, I can't bring myself to do more than just look at the final results post game; too frustrating.
If you are at this stage, then I suggest you record it...in case we win! :) Daniel Oturu is such a pleasure to watch play, I can't miss any games he is in.

At 1st, I couldn't believe they didn't call a foul on IU's steal, but then I remembered this is the BIG

Gabe with early brick laying from 3 but scores on the drive.

That lineup of Tre, Ihnen, Oturu, Gabe and Carr is very interesting. Makes me excited for the future for sure.

Bad sequence for JO....quickly riding the pines

Gabe makes em both......timing is everything

For the love of all that is good. Please, Gabe, stop taking three’s.

As always, I like their fight, but the bad shots and turnovers! And Gabe is playing the part of a boat anchor right now.

Such a sloppy, careless and unnecessary foul

Great recruiting job by Pitino to get isaiah Ihnen on the squad. Future is bright

+11 with Ihnen on the court tonight. Demir needs to get into early foul trouble every game...or...just put Isaiah in the starting 5 ?‍♂️

Last edited:

Good half considering Oturu getting a lot of guys thrown at him and Carr quiet - kalshaur off on 3’s again -ihnen should not leave the floor

Ihnen shows the importance of another guy hitting shots. Gabe is playing a nice overall game but, man, how cold can a guy be?

Ilhen looks like he can shoot it Got lost on D a few times but he is playing pretty well right now.

+11 with Ihnen on the court. Demir needs to get into early foul trouble every game...or...just put Isaiah in the starting 5 ?‍♂️
Thanks for that stat- where do you get that from?

Just checked in. This is encouraging. If we can get these kinds of offensive contributions throughout the lineup, there is a good chance for a road win tonight. And Carr has scored only two points so far. Have to keep playing hard on defense and sharing the ball in the second half. Second halves have been very cruel to this team.

Top Bottom